The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

A Message For Lampingman

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Whoo hoo we are sorted we will be staying at the White House beach caravan park,Kessingland on lampies doorstep :- " from the 10th to the 14th (booked up on the Friday) but still 4 days is plenty of time to show lampy what it's all about and have a couple of days to gloat, AND they love dogs to double bonus, the time is drawing nearer Chris :D

Mark Roberts said:
Come on Lampy what are the odds for the big race?.
Lesley must be feeling confident traveling down to meet you on your home turf.

i've heard William hill recently refused to take a £10.000 bet on Caleena Hope for the race.

Confident ??? why will there be some competition there I didn't realise :- "

Strikes me that the northern lot are talking a good race already! I cannot see my 1st team have got anything to worry about. Thats ZORRO and Bramble both.Just tell the Spry contingent that I am putting up a trophy for the winning connections. I look forward to Lesley presenting it to me. Andy can do the pics with his fancy camera :- " . I cannot promise that I won't gloat but all in the best possible taste of course :)) Now who's worried?? :thumbsup:

No problem for Lampy's world beaters

LAMPINGMAN

im loving this thread! so good to see such friendly rivalry! oooh i so hope i am there for that day!

for godsake you only run 20 yards or summit ......lets do a 500-600 yarder !!

(w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

hehehe tanya dont be getting the knife out im only kidding you ! :p

i challenge you anytime my little stick of dynamite against your big old dawg! ha ha stormy!

Tanya Docwra said:
i challenge you anytime my little stick of dynamite against your big old dawg! ha ha stormy!
ah but will you face the "mighty colt" on the straight ? :- " seeya at kelmarsh on easter sunday :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
stormydog said:
for godsake you only run 20 yards or summit  ......lets do a 500-600 yarder !!

(w00t)   (w00t)     (w00t)     (w00t)

It's not a pony race stormy :- " but you're welcome to come along and watch the cream of the crop doing what they do best if you want :D

Hi Lamping Man why not run over 3 distances say race 50m 250m & 600m lure course then you will end with a best of three meeting good luck to all :luck: look forward to the pics :thumbsup:

*Lesley* said:
stormydog said:
for godsake you only run 20 yards or summit  ......lets do a 500-600 yarder !!

(w00t)    (w00t)     (w00t)     (w00t)

It's not a pony race stormy :- " but you're welcome to come along and watch the cream of the crop doing what they do best if you want :D

hahaha like it ! (w00t) id love to get there. well ill be in england loads this year so watch out !! 8)

its ok lesley i will get blue to challenge the big old thing of stormys and being so small he will run round colts legs til he ties him up in knots and then blast threw! meanwhile you and lampy can get on with real racing! ha ha ! think i better bake some cakes and do some munchies for that day, what you reckon guys? :thumbsup:

hey lesley if he wants a pony race ive got a few of them so could be arranged! :- "

Tanya Docwra said:
hey lesley if he wants a pony race ive got a few of them so could be arranged!  :- "

OMG last time I rode a pony I was about 5 lol do you fancy it lampy me and you a pony race (w00t) you might win that :- "

well i have 1 that doesnt stop and full of it and the other doesnt go , 2 speeds slow and stop! which 1 is 29 and which is 4? take your pick lesley! :cheers:

I'll have the slow one so Lampy can have one win of the day and cake is always good :D

This thread is cool...has a real

BRING IT ON!!!!!

feel to it

(w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

I'm coming for you 8) :sweating:

Sprytrailling2.jpg

Beautiful picture Lesley. Nice to see her stretching out and handling well that extra weight she seems to be carrying :- "

Still very relaxed

LAMPINGMAN :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back