The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

A Message For Lampingman

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:* Oh so now you're trying to make her have a complex about her weight you know what that does to a woman, dirty tactics, there's only pure lean muscle on this little lady :thumbsup: spry.jpg

*Lesley* said:
:* Oh so now you're trying to make her have a complex about her weight you know what that does to a woman, dirty tactics, there's only pure lean muscle on this little lady :thumbsup:

There's no denying it, that picture of Spry above is a stunning picture of the third most attractive whippet that i've ever seen since Saucey Madam, that is.

Incidentally Spry connections. I have got the trophy. It is being engraved and will be ready for the events.

Clearing a space on the mantle shelf

LAMPINGMAN

Tanya I think this calls for a cheerleading squad for each dog! I'll be Sprys cheer leading captain

GO SPRY!!!!!!

(w00t)

lamping man said:
*Lesley* said:
:* Oh so now you're trying to make her have a complex about her weight you know what that does to a woman, dirty tactics, there's only pure lean muscle on this little lady :thumbsup:

There's no denying it, that picture of Spry above is a stunning picture of the third most attractive whippet that i've ever seen since Saucey Madam, that is.

Incidentally Spry connections. I have got the trophy. It is being engraved and will be ready for the events.

Clearing a space on the mantle shelf

LAMPINGMAN

If you've made a space for a trophy I hope you've got a 2nd place trophy aswell or your going to have an empty mantlepiece :p

sorry lyn im sitting firmly on the fence with this one! im the one by the fence with the food! oh and the two nags if they fancy a pony race afterwards! lol ! im so looking forwards to seeing this!

Awwwww Tanya...we need two squads...mind you we also need cheerleaders lol. Anyone (w00t)

You haven't posted for a couple of days lampy you haven't gone into hiding so soon have you :- "

*Lesley* said:
You haven't posted for a couple of days lampy you haven't gone into hiding so soon have you :- "
You'd like to think so but i've been busy building some more decking so you lot can sit in some sort of comfort when you come down from the bad lands :blink: .

I'll want you to be as comfortable as possible. After all its the least I can do after my speed machines have kicked a**e(pardon me). Anyway, just had a thought. Your Spry is your quickest, but presumably I get two bites of the cherry with having ZORRO and Bramble :D . You won't mind that will you?? (w00t)

Always fair thats me

LAMPINGMAN :thumbsup:

None of mine mind beating others lampy feel free to queue them up if the want to challenge mine :thumbsup:

A couple of pics for you to mull over from Sunday, one from the greyhound track and one from the club please note her position in both pics :- "

wessy6.jpg

*Lesley* said:
None of mine mind beating others lampy feel free to queue them up if the want to challenge mine :thumbsup:

A couple of pics for you to mull over from Sunday, one from the greyhound track and one from the club please note her position in both pics :- "

Yesss. Looks reasonably impressive I suppose. Was she running against veterans? :D There is no way that our Spry :- " could ever have that much daylight between her and my two ,trust me on that :clown:

Forever relaxed -_- greyhound track indeed -_-

With a yawn

LAMPINGMAN

Well! I've heard it all now (w00t) . The Spry connections are running scared. They only want to choose the exact day that their girl lines up against those coursing icons that are ZORRO and Bramble They say that Spry needs to get as much rest as possible. They're only travelling from W Yorks to Suffolk. Hardly jet lag distances :teehee: The next request i'm expecting is how much start i'm going to give her :angry: Anyway, it would be churlish to refuse these bizarre requests I suppose. Call me an old(not that old) softy but whatever they want I will try to oblige. They aren't touching the trophy though. No way :eek:

What next I wonder?? :thumbsup:

LAMPINGMAN

mmmmmm now for what I actually said :*

I asked Chris if it would suit him to have our little challenge(well it is a challenge for him) on the Wednesday or the Thursday because although Spry would have no trouble beating those suffolk two even when tired, I would like her to have a couple of days rest after Belle View AND the Champs at the weekend,(while Zorro and Bramble will no doubt be snoring on the couch even though they need all the training they can get) :p

As for a head start she already has one, in the fact that she is much faster than Zorro and Bramble 8)

It's not too late to back out Lampy I'm coming for a holiday anyway :thumbsup:

are you bringing a laptop lesley coz it will be a race between us all to post the results! not long now all!

Tanya Docwra said:
are you bringing a laptop lesley coz it will be a race between us all to post the results! not long now all!

I'll bring the laptop Tanya, do you think we should make them wait for the results though :devil:

*Lesley* said:
Tanya Docwra said:

I'll bring the laptop Tanya, do you think we should make them wait for the results though :devil:

The victory party is all arranged. Champagne for me, humble pie for the Spryers. :cheers:

Sounding good

LAMPINGMAN :thumbsup:

Mine don't eat pie they are athletes :- " :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Dont care who puts the results on but they better be put on quick sharp, otherwise there may be trouble. Is Andy taking his camera.

Paula Roberts said:
Dont care who puts the results on but they better be put on quick sharp, otherwise there may be trouble. Is Andy taking his camera.

Definatley :thumbsup: don't want to miss picks of lampingman bowing in awe to The Spry :- "

4_17_10_1__5B1_5D.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back