The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

A & T Miners Weekend - 11th & 12th July

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Thanks to Vicky, Mark + all the Gin Pit crew for a lovely weekend. The organization + racing was fantastic, weather good,company bril +my own dogs ran well what else could you ask for. I wish more racers would support this weekend event as it was quite a disappointing turn out for all the time and effort they must have put into it. Well done to everyone thoroughly enjoyed it LYNDA

another great weekend weather spot on as well and the track was top condition, don't know why this event doesn't get the support it deserves but for those who don't come its their loss, well done the A/T crew for all your hard work really well done all the winners especially Lin and Mal Buddy did you proud on both days just getting edged out by Kentucky on Sat but finding another gear on Sunday, thanks Kathrine for taking charge of racing your grandaughter Duffy on Sat whilst I ran Izzy its a nightmare when theyre in a race after the other :cheers:

No problem Linda, really enjoyed racing Duffy. Both Izzy & Duffy did us and Jack proud

BWRA Mr Benn Open photos

clipboard07_002.sized.jpg

clipboard02_002.sized.jpg

clipboard03_002.sized.jpg

clipboard04_002.sized.jpg

clipboard05_002.sized.jpg

clipboard08_002.sized.jpg

clipboard09_002.sized.jpg

clipboard10_002.sized.jpg

Silver Spark

clipboard01_001.sized.jpg

Kentucky

clipboard02_001.sized.jpg

Bagheera

clipboard03_001.sized.jpg

The Magster

clipboard05_001.sized.jpg

Charlie Pig

clipboard06_001.sized.jpg

Fiddler

clipboard09_001.sized.jpg

Marillamite

clipboard10_001.sized.jpg

Branco

clipboard12_001.sized.jpg

hi Jacqui can you empty your pm folder it is full

cheers jim l

The weekend may not have been well attended which is understandable with some wishing to keep their dogs fresh for the Derby but as any reader on here can see, it was a great weekend with some excellent racing.

Huge thanks to the club members who got stuck in for our weekend of racing and those from across the country who also jumped in to help at any given opportunity. It's really nice to see such support at our events and makes me really proud of our opens. Thank you x :D

George Hartley Memorial photos I'll post in a bit :thumbsup:

clipboard34.sized.jpg

clipboard35.sized.jpg

clipboard36.sized.jpg

clipboard37.sized.jpg

clipboard41.sized.jpg

clipboard42.sized.jpg

clipboard44.sized.jpg

clipboard45.sized.jpg

Jim, I've emptied my pm box now- sorry!

Any photo requests via email wildwhippies@hotmail.com pm box on here gets flooded! :wacko:

Excellent pic's Jacqueline :lol: Ruby's chuffed at the pic's of Hat.

Poor Scoobs, she's got herself in a right pickle with the muzzle Lynda.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back