The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

A & T Miners Weekend - 11th & 12th July

LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS ONE LIKE HOG ROAST :cheers: :thumbsup:

We had a excellent day last year so just might have to come along again to hopefully win those trophys back :D :thumbsup:

Hotel details for those that wanted it Greyhound Hotel - 01942 671256 Warrington Rd, Leigh, Lancashire WN7 3XQ

ANY ENQUIRIES PLEASE PHONE MARK 07843 595047 AS MY PHONE IS NOT WORKING.

Just to let people know there'll be a catering van at the track all weekend, they'll be doing breakfasts too for those staying over.

just checking there definatly tolets this weekend or should i bring my own bucket incase there no white vans about lol

GUTTED CANT MAKE IT GOT TO WORK AT ASCOT THE WEEKEND HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND AND ALL THE DOGS COME OF SAFE :cheers: :thumbsup:

Anybody know of any results for this meet yet,hope the weather is better up there than down here 8) in Cornwall its been raining all day bored to tears :sweating:

Anybody know of any results for this meet yet,hope the weather is better up there than down here 8) in Cornwall its been raining all day bored to tears :sweating:

no sorry none of my roving reporters have gone. we r having lovely weather in newcastle today nice and sunny but breezy and u have seen i havent been bored taking puppy pics @ westerhope h/cap lol hopefully someone will post full results 2night

NOW NOW CAROL DEEP BREATHS IM SURE SOMEONE WILL PUT THE FULL RESULTS ON SOON FOR US LOL :unsure: :D

BRANCO WON SURPREME BAGHEERA WON KENTUCKY WON DOGS THATS ALL I NO

Will put the full programme on tomorrow, but winners as follows:

36lb Scratch - Ruby Murry

40lb Scratch - Bagheera & Supreme

55lb Scratch - Our Ebby

Vet Scratch - Smooby

Puppy Supreme - Jenny Taylor

Sup Yearling - Marillamite, Push the Button, Sunkissed - ht Twisted Sister

Sup Vets - Silver Spark, Winnie Skippet - w/d Just Right & Scooby Dont

Dog Final - Kentucky, Cobain, Fiddler, Charlie Pig

Bitch Final - Branco, Sween - w/d Fun & Frolics & The Magster

Track record went 3 times, first by Bagheera 8.19, second Our Ebby 8.15, third Bagheera 8.10

:thumbsup: Well done Bagheera and our Ebby both bitch's are flying you must be pleased. ;) Di

well done john,n,jean another supreme with milly ( branco ) and double welldone yearlings as well :D

:cheers: thanx 4 results vicky, well done all the winners

well done all the winners and loosers,and really well done john&jean :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back