The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

A & T Miners Wrc

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
21st April

Another good nights racing. A few less dogs but we had plenty time to give everyone a couple of runs.

Rapskallion, Totty Maud & Hagler all timed in for the club handicap, a few pups had little handslips, some trials and then we had a couple of heats for the handicap.

Mimzee Mu 9.42

Hunkie 8.59

Mo Chara 8.82

Hagler 8.81

Maid u Luck 8.56

Totty Maud 9.21

Maid Your Point 8.48

Paulines Legacy 8.59

Rapskallion 8.56

Anagram 8.50

Midnight Maid 9.28

Tocho h/s

Mebs Rosie

Miles Away - 8.84

Just Paddy Sc - 8.43

Maid u Run 1

Mebs Rosie 1 1/2

Handicap ht 1 (times btsc)

Rapskallion Sc

Push the Button 4 - 8.63

Whiskey Fudge 6 1/2

ht 2

Twisted Sister Sc

Mo Carlin 4 - 8.88

I'll be Back 4 1/2

Final - Push the Button w/d

For those wanting a 2nd run we put them all in together off hcp marks

Hagler Sc

Whiskey Fudge 2 1/2 - 1st 8.87

Mo Carlin 4 1/2

Totty Maud 7

Big thanks to all the helpers again tonight, much appreciated.

We'll be having schooling on Sunday this weekend for anyone wanting it starting 1pm :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: good turn out vicky are your times over 150yds :thumbsup:

Yes Yvonne :thumbsup:

Mostly puppy schooling today but we had a few full distance trials & races. Weather went through spells of glorious sunshine & heavy rain :wacko: needless to say i came home with curly hair (w00t) and the kids caked up to the eyeballs in dirt.

Bobby Dazzler 8.58 (first straight run of the year)

Winter Moon 8.58

Avit 8.68 (first straight run of the year)

Mad Max 8.78

Midnight Maid 9.28

Anagram 8.45

Whiskey fudge Sc - 8.98

Mo Carlin Sc

Miles Away Sc - 8.65

Mebs Rosie 1

Gingerbred 2

Maid u Run Sc

Mule Skinner Sc - 8.23

Hunkie Sc

Just Paddy Sc

A really good race with all 4 dogs going over the line with a length and half seperating them, all gaining some much needed experience.

Some 50yd trials with the hand lure for the pups, no probs for Jacqui & Tony's Ben, Stan, Teddy & Pixel (Hellbound x Moonpie) doing everything asked of them and going in for the lure nicely. George's litter mate Judd is getting better and chasing well, Glynis's little Meg (Jack the Lad x Miss Daisy) is keen as mustard and chases beautiful, gotta have eyes in the back of your head to catch her though lol, John & Fiona's Jack (Wor John x Rapid Stag) is another who's mad keen, i struggled to wind the lure fast enough for his go. Bea had 20yds and ragged the lure well.

a few more races

Mule Skinner Sc - 8.28

Miles Away sc

Just Paddy Sc

Hunkie Sc

Whiskey Fudge Sc - n/t

Mo Carlin Sc

We spent a bit of time putting some soil down & seeding some patches of both tracks, thanks to the helpers for that :thumbsup: and thanks to everyone for setting up & packing away :thumbsup:

Racing this Wednesday from 6pm (i doubt there'll be schooling next weekend but i'll double check and confirm :thumbsup: ).

Oh and Jacqui has a load of pic's to add :-

Last edited by a moderator:
Track was in great condition today nice and flat plenty grass on, all pups seemed to enjoy chasing lure and didnt seem to mind the showers, Johns whinging cos our mad max mistook his leg for the lure (w00t) that teach him to forget the muzzles, and mad jack nipped his finger when he was gettin him off lure

fiona

Track was in great condition today nice and flat plenty grass on, all pups seemed to enjoy chasing lure and didnt seem to mind the showers, Johns whinging cos our mad max mistook his leg for the lure (w00t) that teach him to forget the muzzles, and mad jack nipped his finger when he was gettin him off lure
fiona
Poor John :lol: Curly hair (w00t) we'll call you Shirley Temple from now on then Vicky :- :lol: Well Done everybody :thumbsup:

From Wednesday's racing

Maid U Luck

171_G.sized.jpg

Totty Maud

172_G.sized.jpg

Little Doll and Mimzeemu

173_G.sized.jpg

Maid Your Point

175_G.sized.jpg

Tocco?

176_G.sized.jpg

Rapskallion

178_G.sized.jpg

Annagram

182_G.sized.jpg

Rapskallion, Push the Button & Whiskey Fudge

183_G.sized.jpg

I'll Be Back & Mo Carlin

184_G.sized.jpg

Sunday's Racing / Trialling

Maid u Run Sc

Mule Skinner Sc

Hunkie Sc

Just Paddy Sc

185_G.sized.jpg

Gingerbred, Meb's Rosie and Miles Away

186_G.sized.jpg

187_G.sized.jpg

188_G.sized.jpg

John & Fiona's Jack

190_G.sized.jpg

217_G.sized.jpg

219_G.sized.jpg

220_G.sized.jpg

Thanks for putting pic's on Jac :thumbsup:

Aye it only cost me a pinto foal!! :blink: Going to ban you from farmvilling when I can't get on faceache! :p

What lovely pictures, the one where they are coming out of the traps togeather is great. :))

great pics jackie. vicky wot weight r your midnight run boys?

:thumbsup: for putting the pics on Jac, we had a brill day at A&T yesterday. Meg loves it, shes coming on a treat. see you all soon. Glynis

:thumbsup: brill pic's "MY" Stan looks fab :thumbsup: lol all the pups look like they enjoyed themself agree with shell what a brill pic of all the dogs trapping dont no how you do it jac

Photos were a team effort - I might be good but even I can't handle 4 pups and take piks! (w00t) Thanks for getting them for us Vicky, me and Tony enjoyed seeing the pups in action last night :thumbsup: Also cheers to Darren and George for helping us out with the entourage and all the club mucking in as usual with the track and club racing. :thumbsup:

Good luck to the North West at Ayr :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back