The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

A video of Lady the JRT

Crazy Dog Man

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
My voice sounds a little different as I'm transgender and I'm transitioning slowly. I don't know how some of you members feel about LGBTQQIP2SAA people but I'm a Female-to-Male pre-op Transsexual man meaning I'm a woman but I want to become a man so that's the only way I can explain why my voice sounds weird.

But anyway, back to topic. Here's a video of Lady having some fun in the field, she just loves going for her big walkies.

There was an error when I uploaded the video so I'll just attach a link to the YouTube video:

I think you have a lovely voice -it sounded female/young male to me. Everyone should be able to be who they want and do whatever they want with whoever they want, and the more people who are open about it the better IMO, so it becomes just another way of being normal:) Though I did have to google 'LGBTQQIP2SAA' to find out what the second half stood for!

Has Lady had her anal glands checked? That's a common cause of scooting.

I am a little saddened that you are worried we might judge you. The forum has recently been relaunched but I have been a member for some time; and one of the core values we have had, and hope to still have, is that we are friendly and not judgemental. I do realise you don't know what we are like and that's why you gave your explanation but I hope all our members would join me in reassuring you that we are not discriminatory and our main focus is supporting each other- whoever we are - with our dogs.

Great video @JRT_ftw ! I'm so glad you feel happy to share your transition story with us - such a brave thing to do! :)

I am a little saddened that you are worried we might judge you. The forum has recently been relaunched but I have been a member for some time; and one of the core values we have had, and hope to still have, is that we are friendly and not judgemental. I do realise you don't know what we are like and that's why you gave your explanation but I hope all our members would join me in reassuring you that we are not discriminatory and our main focus is supporting each other- whoever we are - with our dogs.

I've never been on this forum before and I have experienced cyberbullying and trolling on forum sites in the past which is why I was quite nervous about explaining my transitioning process to everyone on here.

I think you have a lovely voice -it sounded female/young male to me. Everyone should be able to be who they want and do whatever they want with whoever they want, and the more people who are open about it the better IMO, so it becomes just another way of being normal:) Though I did have to google 'LGBTQQIP2SAA' to find out what the second half stood for!

Has Lady had her anal glands checked? That's a common cause of scooting.

My brother has a young voice as well and we're both in our early 30s. I'm 30 and he's 31, he'll be 32 in late March.

I still have feminine features as I'm not on proper or strong testosterone yet so my voice hasn't lowered or cracked yet but I have grown a bit of facial hair.

I've come out as transgender since I was 18 and I've only started transitioning two years ago but I'm taking it slowly as I don't want any regrets.

But yeah, Lady has always had her anal glands checked regularly, she tends to scoot her buttom whenever she's excited or happy as well as when she's got an irritated buttocks, lol

When I first came to visit my stepfather's house, Lady was so excited that she dragged her bottom from the lounge into the kitchen. She has regular checks at the dog grooming parlour as her nails grow very fast and she never seems to have any anal gland issues.

I guess "scooting" is her way of showing people she's feeling very content, hahaha!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back