The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Andy Pattinson

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
SO SORRY , REST IN PEACE ANDY,

ONE OF THE NICEST AND HAPPIEST MEN IN THE SPORT .

OUR THOUGHTS ARE WITH YOU MOLLY.

FROM JEFF,ERICA SHARON AND JOSHUA.

I love Andy to bits he use to sing all the time, i can always rember him singing were singing in the rain with his umbrella, he is great freind and knew how to have a laugh, andy molly have got to be one of the best couples in racing and not seeing them together will tug a heart string for everyone im sure

we will miss you truly Andy sleep tight, Molly our thoughts are with you at this very sad time

love from Kate, lesley and joe :wub:

sorry to here this sad news as my brother said we had some great times in dingwall ......rest in peace matey our thoughts are with molly and family ....neil irene

What devastating news to hear of Andy's passing. He was one of the first whippet folk I met when racing in the north east at Felling about 30 years ago.

Him and Molly have stayed life long friends and it was always a joy to meet them on the few occassions I can travel to racing events now.

RIP Andy and love and condolences to Molly

Audrey

this is andy & molly's address for those wanting to send cards and condolences.

5 , ashfield terrace,

springwell village,

gateshead

NE9 72T

WONDERFUL PHOTO JOHN THATS THE SMILE I WILLALWAYS REMEMBER THANKS FOR THE ADDRESS AS WELL REST IN PEACE ANDY LOVE TO MOLLY JUDITH

really sad news !!! Andy as been a true fighter over the last few years and never let his illness get him down aways ready for a laugh, a lovely man R.I.P Andy love to Molly and family

R.I.P Andy, again echoing what many have said a true gentleman and pleasure to talk too

R I P Andy our thoughts are with you Molly, he will be missed greatley in racing :(

Such sad news andy allways had a smile on hes face he was more than a true gent , allways willing to help when he could r.i.p ANDY MOLLY we thinking of you and your family at this very sad time regs STEVE and ANGELA .

SO SORRY RIP ANDY

SUCH A NICE MAN A TRUE GENTELMAN

MY THOUGHTS GO OUT TO MOLLY AND FAMILY

GARY

iAM HONOURED TO HAVE MET ANDY,i will miss not been able to get a bit advice,thinking of molly and family.x kenny,chris dan ash n james

Sorry to hear this sad news, A true gentleman R.I.P. Andy our thoughts are with Molly & Family at this sad time

Colin & Joan

R.I.P andy thinking about you at this sad time molly jeff kate and family

our condolences to molly and family

such a nice man the world has lost a true gent

may he rest in peace

joanne ,anth & family xxxx

SO SORRY TO HEAR THIS SAD NEWS

WE HAD MANY A GOOD CHAT AND DIFFERENCE OF OPINIONS BUT STILL REMAINED FRIENDS

WE HAVE HAD SOME GOOD TIMES WITH ANDY AND MOLLY

OUR HEARTS GO OUT TO MOLLY AS THEY WERE SO CLOSE

R I P AND GOD BE WITH YOU MOLLY

FROM DON AND RUTH

andy, the genteman of whippets. he had time for everyone, gave good advice to people and myself.

always smiling and joking.

our thoughts with molly and family at this very sad time.

r.i.p andy, love dave di.

RIP ANDY A GREAT LOSS TO HIS FAMILY AND WHIPPET RACING WORLD :(

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back