The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Andy Pattinson

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hope this isn't seen as presumptious but I had a look online about donating to Marie Curie in memory of Andy and apparently you can donate in memory of someone special. Link is here> http://www.mariecurie.org.uk/supportus/waystodonate/

Andrew would this be ok to do as well? It does ask for details of the person relevant to the donation and it may be more ammeniable for some? It'd be brilliant if we could raise as much money as possible in memory of Andy.

Jacqui Glover (Avit)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have never met Molly and Andy but heard such a lot about them from my good friend, Yvonne Johnson from Swalwell. I learnt from her what truly lovely people they were and everytime Yvonne rang I asked her how Andy was doing. It was sad news hearing that Andy passed away recently.

Reading all these tributes leaves me in no doubt that here was one very special man who will be very much missed by you all. Liz

just got back Andy had a lovely send off never seen so many people it was a great tribute to a lovely man

just got back Andy had a lovely send off never seen so many people it was a great tribute to a lovely man
i will 2nd that gaz,what a send off to a great man.shows what we all thought of andy,a pleasure to have known him.gone but not forgotten.kenny,chis and family.x

Andy had a great send off but he deserved every bit of the service,

i loved the memory book what loverly comments that were wrote

it was so good to see lots of people attending his service

i met some of his freinds and what good people they are

nice to see most of the whippet people there to show they care

I will miss Andy lots i carnt explain how much i will, he will never exit my memories because they were such good times that i could never forget lots of hug and kisses kate :wub: :wub: love you too molly :wub:

So sorry we couldnt be there, spent the day at hospital with Linda's Mam. We still thought about Andy, he is at peace now

sorry i could'nt make it i had work commitment :(

sorry i could'nt make it i had work commitment :(
same for us but we were thinking of andy, molly and the family. glad lots of whippet people went and glad it was a nice servicexxx

it was nice to see so many old friends and ex whippet racers at andy's funeral it just goes to show what people thought about andy, i will miss him so much he was simply the best.

john & angela

It was nice to see some old faces today , shame about the circumstances. Said to my wife before the service" dont expect this many at my funeral" , truth is not many could expect such a send off. The same humanist did my brothers service recently , he was attacked at work and died as a result so the service brought back sad memories for me. Later on I managed to remember some smashing times I had with Andy , not least the gag he used to use that I adopted, that was when someone quoted their age , for eg someone would say that they were 30 yrs old and Andy would come in with "Is that all you are" , I laughed the first time I heard it and still do as I think back. I would just like to say to all who turned up that the family must have taken a massive comfort from seeing such a turn out of friends , he was worth every bit of it but even so it was testament to a smashing guy who I didnt see nearly enough of , regards to you all , Ted.

It was nice to see some old faces today , shame about the circumstances. Said to my wife before the service" dont expect this many at my funeral" , truth is not many could expect such a send off. The same humanist did my brothers service recently , he was attacked at work and died as a result so the service brought back sad memories for me. Later on I managed to remember some smashing times I had with Andy , not least the gag he used to use that I adopted, that was when someone quoted their age , for eg someone would say that they were 30 yrs old and Andy would come in with "Is that all you are" , I laughed the first time I heard it and still do as I think back. I would just like to say to all who turned up that the family must have taken a massive comfort from seeing such a turn out of friends , he was worth every bit of it but even so it was testament to a smashing guy who I didnt see nearly enough of , regards to you all , Ted.

sorry i couldnt make it today .glad to hear andy had a good send off as he surely deserved hope to see you soon molly

sorry couldnt make it work commitments but was thinking of you,on such a sad day molly hope to see you about soon

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back