The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Andy Pattinson

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Sorry to hear of his passing, a true gent, condolences to Molly.

this is such a sad time , i feel privalged to of known Andy as a freind ,as john gill said he was a great dog man as well as a gentleman .i know i learnt much from him over the years, i will miss your smiling face for a long time Andy, thinking of molly also at this hard time she is a lovely lady try to keep your chin up moll i know how hard its been for you and how hard it will remain for a long time , you were a true fighter till the end no more pain now R.I.P ..my freind Andy.

My condolences to Molly and the family

Andy was not only a true gentleman but also a gentle man.....and a good friend to many

For the many years I’ve know Andy he lived his life to the fullest and put 110% into every adventure he took on

He will be sadly missed by all that knew and loved him

Dee xx

R.I.P Andy, thoughts are with you Molly & Family

Tam & Keeley

so sorry to read this sad news didnt know andy to well but by what ive been told he was a true gentleman and will be greatly missed R.I.P. Andy our thoughts are with molly & family.

Graham & Mandy

this is how i remember andy,with john and bentley .great memories.

scotland_09_008__450_x_600_.jpg

What a true gentleman. Hope he is in a better place. Thoughts go to Molly and family. Devastated that one of the most genuine people in whippet racing has gone. RIP Andy xx

We didnt really know Andy but our sympathies go out to his family and friends who are so sad at the loss of someone who was so loved and popular

Our respects

RIP Andy

Andy was our friend,,Molly also

R.I.P Andy

Our thoughts with Molly tonight xxxx

Susan, John, Rachel, Gary and the Guess boys

such sad news condolences to Molly and family

love marie xxx

sorry to here the sad news thinking of you molly and family

dick and dot

a true gentleman who will be missed by a lot of people condolences to molly and family gerry

We can only echo what everyone has already said, a true gent R I P Andy

Our thoughts are with Molly and Family at this sad time

Pauline, Amanda, Nick & Family

RIP Andy always had time for a chat. He will be missed by everyone who new him . Our thoughts are with Molly & Family at this sad time Vicki & Mick xxx

R I P Andy you will be a big miss my thoughts are with Molly and family at there time of grief top class bloke.

Marj David and Brendan

So sorry to read Andy has passed away. :(

It's so sad they've we've lost 2 dear friends within whippet racing, they'll be remembered with fondness forever.

Thinking of Molly and their family at this sad time :huggles:

Jac & Tony

Such sad news to hear about andy,it was a pleasure to know him, he was a great gent of our sport r.i.p andy

molly sorry to hear about the loss of andy,my condolences is with you & your family......Decca & family xxxxxx

We just wanted to say a very big thank you to all who have posted regarding my Dad from my Mam Molly Brother Lee the amount of postings are testament to the very very special Man whos death we will never get over.

Thanks again.

Andy Patterson Junior

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back