The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Anyone That Wants To Know About Good Dog Food!

id like to go there! im stressed lol! do they do back massages there? (w00t)

id like to go there! im stressed lol! do they do back massages there? (w00t)

Wuh? I'm never drinking again (w00t) :blink: :blink: :blink: :wacko: :wacko:

Whippets Rule leaves in her rocket with just meddling for company and thoughts of the soup dragon in her head (w00t) :clown:

I really really think I must be :unsure: :unsure: and yet I don't remember drinking anything, perhaps I'll have one now for medicinal purposes only :teehee: :teehee: (w00t)

Whippets Rule soothes herself with little pink woolly Clangers who she understands fully and still she wonders what in the hell she was doing visiting planet earth on her day off!!!

HI, What are the best puppy feeds on the market at present and any other helpful information.

Whippets Rule leaves and returns to her home planet where she understands the language (w00t) :wacko: :wacko: :teehee: :teehee:
Can I come with you please :D
yes please do.. let's go back to the moon to live with the Clangers. :clown:
Come on then, quick, looks like they have tea ready for us (w00t)

clangers1.jpg

Whippets Rule leaves and returns to her home planet where she understands the language (w00t) :wacko: :wacko: :teehee: :teehee:

clangers1.jpg
Whippets Rule faints at the sight of her beautiful family but worries what they may be serving for tea!!!

( i'm going before I get shot)

clangers1.jpg
Whippets Rule faints at the sight of her beautiful family but worries what they may be serving for tea!!!

( i'm going before I get shot)
Well don't forget me, you've got the keys to the rocket (w00t) :nuke:

No need for rudeness :thumbsup: Opinions are fine though.

Does anyone know what a Clangers diet consists of? (w00t)

No need for rudeness :thumbsup: Opinions are fine though.
Does anyone know what a Clangers diet consists of? (w00t)
Soup from the soup dragon surely and Blue string soup :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back