The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Arther's Seat Ruby/star/views/land Marks

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Lovely pics, Ruby and Star are looking gorgeous :wub: I can't remember the last time we visited Edinburgh Castle must have been a long time ago now, infact Edinburgh is really close to us and I've not been there in a while either, used to go there more often for the shops when me and my sister were younger.

Last edited by a moderator:
Really enjoyed looking at those - Ruby and Star are gorgeous. :wub: :wub: The last two sunset photos are excellent. :thumbsup: :)

Heee heeee look at their ears .... Sidney has funny ears still and he is 3 this October...

Great photos hun, they look like they really enjoyed their walk :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Great pictures :thumbsup:

Ruby and Star are looking lovely :wub: :wub:

Lovely piccies,the girls are growing fast (w00t) :wub: :wub:

Great pics of your lovely girls :)) .

I love pups at this age as you sometimes get a look from them and you can see the adult dog - there is one of Ruby side on and you can just see what a stunning adult she will be :huggles:

Lovely pictures Katie... :huggles: :wub: Ruby and Star are coming on just great...and what a great setting up there in Edinburgh...I love the place..but havnt been for ages... :thumbsup:

Nice to see the girls enjoying themselves in my 'office'. Bet they just love the long grass.

By the way, the big boulder is an 'erratic', formed by the movement of glaciers and dumped there when the ice melted 12,000 years ago....move it if you can (w00t)

Hope youre coming to our dog show on the 20th.

x

ingsay2000 said:
Nice to see the girls enjoying themselves in my 'office'. Bet they just love the long grass.
By the way, the big boulder is an 'erratic', formed by the movement of glaciers and dumped there when the ice melted 12,000 years ago....move it if you can  (w00t)

Hope youre coming to our dog show on the 20th.

x

well you learn somthing new every day, i did wonder why it hadnt been pushed by someone lol.

what dog show? will definatly be coming though lol

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back