The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

At Last

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Im glad Buffee is progressing now she's back home :huggles:

Im sure with all the TLC she's getting her recovery will continue in leaps and bounds. We've been keeping everything crossed for her here :luck: :luck:

Daughter Holly sends lots of gentle :* :huggles: :* :huggles:

Way to go Buffee :luck: :luck: :luck: :huggles:

good girl Buffee, that is a bigger step forward than you know, keep up the good work Buffee :thumbsup: :huggles: :wub:

Every little step is great news!

Love to Buffee and you :*

Thats great news Jax

We were the same with William the first time he stood on his bad leg to cock his leg it was only for a few seconds but I felt like it was a huge step forward. I found myself watching him every second I could to see if there was any other signs of improvement I'm sure you are now doing the same thing

:luck: :luck: :luck: for a full recovery and being able to go out with the others soon whether it be chasing round the race course with the others or just gentle walking we all know you can do it Buffee :wub:

Thats brilliant news about the "WEE" girl. Sending her good thoughts for a speedy recovery :huggles: :wub: :wub:

Just caught up with this thread (and most of the others on here - been having a 'sickie' week). So glad Buffee is improving daily. Hope she will soon be able to take walks with you again, even little ones! :)

Best wishes for a complete recovery and whippety kisses from Polly, Twiggy and Lily., too :huggles:

I hope you dont mind a day to day update :- " ,

But this morning she was trying to walk . ok I was still holding her with a towel under her waist, but her legs were moving really well , her right leg seems better than the left and she can nearly get up on her own too :cheers:

All your thoughts and best wishes seem to be working :huggles:

THANKYOU :huggles:

Buffee says `thankyou for all the good wishes ` :lol:

and my bed is in the wash as `we` had a lillte accident :oops:

Last edited by a moderator:
Good news - lots of :huggles: to Buffee and :luck: :luck: :luck: for her continued recovery :thumbsup:

Thats good news Jax ............ loads more possive vibes to Buffee :luck: :luck: :luck:

Shes a beautiful girl.... :wub: best of luck ... :huggles: :luck:

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back