The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

At Last

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
What a horrible time you're having of it Jax :luck: to Buffee. I've always admired her I hope she makes a good recovery.

Glad to hear she's home and really positive news that she had a wee!

Black Afghan!! (w00t)

Wendy

How the heck did they mistake her for a black Afghan?!! (w00t) Really pleased she's home and on the mend. :huggles: Home is the best place for them to recover in. :thumbsup:

i'm sooo pleased to hear that Buffee is home,& even more pleased to hear she's had a wee :thumbsup:

I'm sure now she's back with you she'll make a fast recovery :luck: :luck: :luck:

black afghan ???? (w00t) :wacko: :lol:

Well to be fair to the recepionist , thats all she was , not a nurse or anything , and I did have Buffee in my arms :- "

Ive to go back in the morning for bladder check ,and i ve a few questions to ask too ,

So pleased she's back home with you all :huggles:

Fingers crossed her recovery continues speedily :luck:

Well it seems that it was a great relief for Buffee to be home :b Bless her .I hope she continues to recover well :luck: :luck: :luck: :huggles:

aww jAX YOU MUST BE SO PLeased she is home with you Fingers firmly crossed for a quick recovery Luv to Buffee XXXXX Jan

So glad Buffee is back home with you Jax :cheers:

Hopefully she will now come on in leaps and bounds (well ok then little steps! :huggles: )

All the best for a speedy recovery Buffee :luck: :wub:

Liz and the Monellis

Welcome home Buffee :wub: :huggles: Hope she continues to improve quickly :luck:

I know it dosnt sound much , but Buffee actually managed to stand unaided for a couple of mins today :D before she crumpled at the back end , AND she `wee`d and `poo`d :cheers:

1 giant leap for Buffeekind

Only just seen this Jax - it's wonderful to hear that she is back at home and on the mend. Hopefully it won't be long before she is running at the race course with the other Mulcairs :huggles:

rls22 said:
Only just seen this Jax - it's wonderful to hear that she is back at home and on the mend.  Hopefully it won't be long before she is running at the race course with the other Mulcairs  :huggles:
the way she is at present Rach Id be happy with her walking :cheers:

It won't be long I'm sure - standing on her own for a couple of minutes is really good progress already and now she's home I'm sure she'll come on quicker.

We'll be keeping our fingers crossed here. :thumbsup:

:luck: :luck: Buffee - hope she continues to improve

Aww Buffee - hope you continue to improve... :huggles: :luck:

JAX said:
I know it dosnt sound much , but Buffee actually managed to stand unaided for a couple of mins today  :D before she crumpled at the back end , AND she `wee`d and `poo`d  :cheers:
1 giant leap for Buffeekind

Wonderful news Jackie, really pleased for you and Buffee :huggles:

Thats such good news Jax :thumbsup: Jan x

:cheers: YAY Buffee :cheers:

:luck: :luck: :luck: for every little step :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back