The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Attacked By An Eagle

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
meddling said:
Ann...The evidence is there for all to see...Trac comes to stay near you....Trac flies a large bird....you get dive bombed by one...she cannot wriggle her way out of this one....report her to the authorities...I would...and you're good at encouraging discipline on here ann :thumbsup:
[SIZE=14pt]Ann surely you can see this is just clair trying to pay me back[/SIZE] (w00t)

[SIZE=14pt]Mmmm still an open case at the momment :* [/SIZE]

Clair who was the very clever friend........

Trac are those birds attracted to certain colours ?

[SIZE=21pt]sorry Ann...confidential information there :thumbsup: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]only you could be attacked by a eagle :- " probably getting you back for having the hooligans out again[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Debbie b said:
[SIZE=14pt]only you could be attacked by a eagle :- "  probably getting you back for having the hooligans out again[/SIZE]
...she wasn't Debbie...she was attacked by Trac with a Hawk... :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
AnnSa said:
[SIZE=14pt]Mmmm still an open case at the momment  :* [/SIZE] 

Clair who was the very clever friend........

Trac are those birds attracted to certain colours ?

[SIZE=14pt]i couldnt say ann[/SIZE] :- "

OMG................Trac i didnt ever think you would stoop so slow as to nearly kill a fellow K9'er with a bird :eek: :eek: :eek:

hely said:
OMG................Trac i didnt ever think you would stoop so slow as to nearly kill a fellow K9'er with a bird :eek:   :eek:   :eek:
:eek: [SIZE=14pt]i didt hely this time im innocent its that southgate stirring it[/SIZE]

trac said:
hely said:
OMG................Trac i didnt ever think you would stoop so slow as to nearly kill a fellow K9'er with a bird :eek:   :eek:   :eek:
:eek: [SIZE=14pt]i didt hely this time im innocent its that southgate stirring it[/SIZE]

Trac...Hely can see the evidence is stacked against you...I haven't noticed Dave or Jess coming on to defend you so...there you have it...I rest my case...

meddling said:
trac said:
hely said:

Trac...Hely can see the evidence is stacked against you...I haven't noticed Dave or Jess coming on to defend you so...there you have it...I rest my case...

[SIZE=14pt]theres no evidence ,i have a alibi or two and im INNOCENT i rest my case[/SIZE] :)

trac said:
meddling said:
trac said:
hely said:

[SIZE=14pt]theres no evidence ,i have a alibi or two and im INNOCENT i rest my case[/SIZE] :)

SILENT witnesses Trac...not a good Alibi :(

meddling said:
trac said:
meddling said:
trac said:
hely said:

[SIZE=14pt]oh my main witness is not silent trust me clair[/SIZE] :- "

[SIZE=14pt]Was hoping you two would have stooped to[/SIZE]

bribery and corruption by now :- "

trac said:
meddling said:
trac said:
meddling said:
trac said:
hely said:

[SIZE=14pt]oh my main witness is not silent trust me clair[/SIZE] :- "

[SIZE=21pt]No Trac is goes SQWARK SQWARK SQWARK as its diving in at little old ladies :lol: [/SIZE]

AnnSa said:
[SIZE=14pt]Was hoping you two would have stooped to[/SIZE]bribery and corruption by now

:- "
Why would I ANN??????? I've done nothing wrong...just helped you out with your little problem...you just need to issue judgement...ie...GUILTY TRAC!!! and then pronounce Sentence :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

meddling said:
AnnSa said:
[SIZE=14pt]Was hoping you two would have stooped to[/SIZE]bribery and corruption by now

:- "
Why would I ANN??????? I've done nothing wrong...just helped you out with your little problem...you just need to issue judgement...ie...GUILTY TRAC!!! and then pronounce Sentence :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

[SIZE=14pt]Ann im completely innocent ,i have committed no crime so there fore i do not need to bribe you[/SIZE] :)

[SIZE=14pt]and southgate for the record there will be no sentence [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt] for two reasons [/SIZE]

1,im innocent

2,Ann isnt a mod :p :p

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back