The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Attacked By An Eagle

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
AnnSa said:
[SIZE=14pt]Well what was one of them doing sitting in the[/SIZE]sand dunes................and why when my girl's

startled it did it make a beeline for me...... :unsure:

[SIZE=14pt]Oh come on ann keep up...Trac has admitted to flying Dave's(lamper) Hawk...just like that one...right nearby to you...right at the right time...it was Trac....she set it after you...what other explanation could there be...[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
meddling said:
AnnSa said:
[SIZE=14pt]Well what was one of them doing sitting in the[/SIZE]sand dunes................and why when my girl's

startled it did it make a beeline for me...... :unsure:

[SIZE=14pt]Oh come on ann keep up...Trac has admitted to flying Dave's(lamper) Hawk...just like that one...right nearby to you...right at the right time...it was Trac....she set it after you...what other explanation could there be...[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]ann i really,really,didnt do it HONEST[/SIZE] (w00t) :sweating: :sweating:

Were you jangling the dogs leads Anne, maybe the bird thought they were what they attach to the 'jesses' I think thats the word.. :unsure: and headed straight for you... :lol:

If it was a harris hawk then it was either lost or there was a falconer nearby. Also the bird may of seemed to fly at you when what it was really doing was taking off and flying with the wind. :)

I had one lead and coat and my friend had the other but

neither of us were jangling any of them.

In fact just as the bird got to me i put the coat over my

head :lol: my friend crouched down but could see and

said at the very last minute the bird went up rather than

crash in my head

AnnSa said:
I had one lead and coat and my friend had the other butneither of us were jangling any of them.

In fact just as the bird got to me i put the coat over my

head  :lol: my friend crouched down but could see and

said at the very last minute the bird went up rather than

crash in my head

:oops:

It was very windy.........we had just been watching

the gulls sort of gliding in the air rather than flying :thumbsup:

Lamper1980 said:
If it was a harris hawk then it was either lost or there was a falconer nearby. Also the bird may of seemed to fly at you when what it was really doing was taking off and flying with the wind.  :)
[SIZE=21pt]I tell you there was the 'falconer' was Trac...hiding behind the dunes[/SIZE]

meddling said:
Lamper1980 said:
If it was a harris hawk then it was either lost or there was a falconer nearby. Also the bird may of seemed to fly at you when what it was really doing was taking off and flying with the wind.  :)
[SIZE=21pt]I tell you there was the 'falconer' was Trac...hiding behind the dunes[/SIZE]

Well i must be honest i didn't hang about

looking, so she could have been there :*

AnnSa said:
meddling said:
Lamper1980 said:

[SIZE=21pt]SHE WAS![/SIZE] :angry:

AnnSa said:
meddling said:
Lamper1980 said:

[SIZE=14pt]nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Ann i wasnt [/SIZE] :eek:

[SIZE=14pt]Isn't it nice and quiet now Clair[/SIZE]

has gone to her meeting :*

trac said:
AnnSa said:
[SIZE=14pt]Isn't it nice and quiet now Clair[/SIZE]has gone to her meeting  :*

[SIZE=14pt]PMSL [/SIZE] (w00t)

[SIZE=14pt]very quiet Ann[/SIZE] :- "

Cheeky old pair of wenches

ladiesamall.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]Ann you have made Clair and me wait more than 24 hours who do you think is telling the truth ,put us out of our misery and pass sentence [/SIZE] (w00t)

[SIZE=14pt]we all know its not clair [/SIZE] :- "

[SIZE=14pt]Wow.......Trac has confessed :lol: [/SIZE]

I will have a think before i pronounce sentence :angry:

[SIZE=21pt]Go on Ann...no mercy...you know she deserves EVERYTHING she gets...if only she had just come clean from the start[/SIZE]

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back