The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Autumn Walkies

Django'sPeeps

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
DSCN1490.jpg

Found a smouldering fire from the night before, looked around for some marshmallows... no joy :'(

DSCN1491.jpg

DSCN1493.jpg

DSCN1494.jpg

The apples were too rotten even for Django!

DSCN1495.jpg

DSCN1496.jpg

Oh no... where's my leg gone?!

DSCN1497.jpg

Getting his eye-shine perfected ready for Halloween.

DSCN1499.jpg

DSCN1500.jpg

lovely looking walk...my brother lives at wroughton so we walk up by barbery castle sometimes.

Django looks lovely in that coat :wub: :thumbsup:

I think it looks a lovely place to walk.

My girls would enjoy a walk there with Django but

he would have to take his smart coat of, they are

both coat pullers when they are running about :*

Great pics of a lovely walk , Django looks lovely and cosy in his coat :)

Isn't that carpet of leaves on the ground lovely :D

Mine love to rush around in the leaves and chase them :lol:

Great pics :thumbsup:

The coats even autumn colours too....really pretty pictures.. :thumbsup: :wub:

looks like a gorguse place to walk gorguse pooch to :wub:

is django related to my finley do you know??

wendys divas first litter??

they look so much alike in the face :p

IMG_4180.jpg

IMG_3444.jpg

lovely pic's...................i was in swindon last week :thumbsup:

meddling - We've not been to Barbery castle before... we've only lived here since April 2007 so we've not explored all the walking possibilities yet. We'll have to give that a go! Thankyou ^_^

trish g - Finley is so handsome! They do have very similar looking faces. Django's parents are Multi Ch Nec du Manoir de la Grenouillere and Sandline Altesse. Not sure if that makes them related?

oh yes django is finleys uncle :) thought he was from the handsome family :wub: :wub: :wub:

Django said:
DSCN1490.jpg

Found a smouldering fire from the night before, looked around for some marshmallows... no joy :'(

DSCN1491.jpg

DSCN1493.jpg

DSCN1494.jpg

The apples were too rotten even for Django!

DSCN1495.jpg

DSCN1496.jpg

Oh no... where's my leg gone?!

DSCN1497.jpg

Getting his eye-shine perfected ready for Halloween.

DSCN1499.jpg

DSCN1500.jpg

:)

:thumbsup:

Hi there

Where abouts are you in swindon, it looks great, I grow up in swindon, small world. Also your dog is related to my poppy as she is finleys sister

cheers sue

Yep Django is Diva's full litter brother (see the black brindle pic in my signiture) so he has a few nephews and nieces on K9.

There is Ruso, Finley, Poppy and Ffion from her first litter

Plus Josh the black in my signiture from her 2nd litter :thumbsup:

She had 8 pups in both litters so there's a lot out there :lol:

I must add that Django is looking really well. :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks like you have a lovely walk, Django is gorgeous :wub: :huggles:

suel - The woods is just behind Kingsdown Crematorium. Sounds a bit macabre, I know! As you're passing the entrance to the crematorium on Kingsdown Road (which is past the Arkells Brewery and Kingsdown pub) there is a small lay-by in front of a gate. You can park up at the lay-by and go through the gate. Follow the grassy path round the side of the crematorium and eventually you get to the woods. The woods also then leads onto lots of fields with a lovely view over countryside and villages at the end. ^_^

It's nice to see so many of Django's relatives on the forum, I had no idea there were so many out there! It's a small world. :lol:

Fantastic pics, that looks like a great walk. Hope Django found his other leg among the leaves. :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back