The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bella And Toddy Having Fun

eve

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Bella is definately the 'bestest fun'

P1010008.jpg

P1010012.jpg

P1010007.jpg
P1000984.jpg

I am living in a 'madhouse'

ha ha that last photo is fantastic - great that they can wear each other out :thumbsup:

aww :wub: :wub:

the last photo is fantastic (w00t) (w00t) :thumbsup:

:teehee: :teehee: so it's fun and games all day long at your house then :teehee: :teehee:

What fab pictures those are... :wub: :thumbsup:

You would think Bella had always lived with you... :lol:

What a pair of loonies :wacko: :clown: How lovely for them both :lol:

is she keeping Toddy out of trouble then? loving the last picture too...great to see!!!

What fab photos and lovely to see Bella so happy and obviously feeling well! :thumbsup:

Fantastic pictures!! Especially that last one :D

they look made for each other :thumbsup:

Toddy is hillarious! :clown: Youve really caught his personality there!

Brill pics, Bella looks so happy.

x

Brilliant action photos of Toddy and Bella. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: I particularly like the last one - would be good for a caption competition. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

That last photo sums Toddy up completely. YES, HE IS THAT MAD (now will you believe me?)

Bella just about copes with Toddy :D but she does not have his astounding energy (w00t)

They are as thick as thieves and instead of one dog that creates mischeif, I now have two :wacko: :wacko:

NOTE the bells they are wearing :blink: . Bella is teaching Toddy her hunting skills :unsure: neither has great recall but Toddy lacks her sense of direction. Unfortunately, the bells are not loud enough for me to keep track of them in the dense undergrowth. I have new ones on order, supposed to be the loudest available (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

Aww how wonderful to see Bella and Toddy getting on so well :huggles: That last picture is fantstic! :lol:

Fantastic pics :thumbsup:

Bella is enjoying life at last :wub:

Brilliant pictures, they are having so much fun! :wub: :wub:

I bet those bells are going non-stop :lol:

I keep coming back to look at those last two pics.......brilliant :lol: Toddy's such a clown. Love him :clown:

lovely photos :thumbsup: , we keep wondering whether to get a mate for rambo (another whippet)..

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back