The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Belvoir Castle

mrs d

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Belvoir Castle difinately on - Living Heritage on site now setting up

ground checked - racing ground perfect

Schedule as follows

Straight Racing Finals - Saturday am

Child Handling Finals - Saturday pm

Simulated Coursing Finals - Sunday am

Open Lurcher and Terrier Show both days - 12.30 pm onwards

Lurcher Showing Final Sunday pm

Terrier Showing Final - Sunday pm

Good luck to everyone :luck:

Any idea what time racing is to start on Saturday? :D Karen

Hoping to attend the finals, hope its better than last year with out too many re-runs :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
Do they have classes for pedigree `s too please, show classes that is :huggles:

I live very close to Belvior castle and thought i might visit , we went a few years ago , thats if its the same show :cheers:

JAX said:
Do they have classes for pedigree `s too please, show classes that is  :huggles:
I live very close to Belvior castle and thought i might visit , we went a few years ago , thats if its the same show  :cheers:

Racing finals will start 11.30 am both days, sorry no open racing - no time.

No purebred classes on schedule but if enough turn up and ask for a specific class this could be added no problem. :))

JAX said:
Do they have classes for pedigree `s too please, show classes that is  :huggles:
I live very close to Belvior castle and thought i might visit , we went a few years ago , thats if its the same show  :cheers:

Will look out for you if you go Jackie,see if you can drag Sue out too,not to far for her either :D Karen

rodders said:
JAX said:

Will look out for you if you go Jackie,see if you can drag Sue out too,not to far for her either :D Karen

It depends wether she has any runners at Coventry , did you see how well she did last week at the greyhound show at Nottingham ?. > Its in Greyhound forum , her Premier Fantansy pups do look the part , not as big as the Droopys Corleone pups . I must get some Photos of them for her . Hope you are well :huggles: I just might pop along anyhow , But will I recognise you after all theses years ?

jackie

JAX said:
rodders said:
JAX said:

It depends wether she has any runners at Coventry , did you see how well she did last week at the greyhound show at Nottingham ?. > Its in Greyhound forum , her Premier Fantansy pups do look the part , not as big as the Droopys Corleone pups . I must get some Photos of them for her . Hope you are well :huggles: I just might pop along anyhow , But will I recognise you after all theses years ?

jackie

Just bring your dogs and i'm bound to spot you :lol: Will look in greyhound forum.I didn't even know it was on.Friends went and said they had a great time :thumbsup: Hope to see you there :D Karen

will there be simulated coursing on the saturday and what time is the first race.

good hunting

rew

it says coursing finals on sunday but i thought there could still be coursing on the saturday.

good hunting

rew

rew said:
it says coursing finals on sunday but i thought there could still be coursing on the saturday.
good hunting

rew

pity too i know people travelling south hopeing to do the same..never mind rew....well if theyve got enought time they might have a fun-run as ive noticed there might be a show class for whippets if theres enough interest :- "

pity too i know people travelling south hopeing to do the same..never mind rew....well if theyve got enought time they might have a fun-run as ive noticed there might be a show class for whippets if theres enough interest :- "

me and Stromydog are having a fun run to Belvior from Belfast might see yous over there (w00t) :cheers:

Come on then anybody know what dogs have qualified for the racing finals on Saturday?Or are we just gonna have to wait until Saturday to find out.I'll start the ball rolling :lol:

1.The Mighty Colt(needs no introduction :lol: )

2.?

Feel free to add any names :D Karen

Lets give these finals the build up they deserve :thumbsup:

:D Karen

(w00t) Steve Gabbitas's bitch Magpie(Maggie) is in the overs final for racing and coursing :teehee:and my small boy Trent is in the unders but i don't think we are going to be there because Maggie has injured her shoulder and Steve has picked up a bug. Goodluck to everyone if we don't make it :thumbsup: Diane.

rodders said:
Come on then anybody know what dogs have qualified for the racing finals on Saturday?Or are we just gonna have to wait until Saturday to find out.I'll start the ball rolling :lol:
1.The Mighty Colt(needs no introduction :lol: )

2.?

Feel free to add any names :D Karen

Lets give these finals the build up they deserve :thumbsup:

:D Karen

I HAVE MY OVER 23 BITCH IN THE STAIGHT RACE ON SATURDAY, I GOT THOUGH THE OTHER WEEK ON THE SATURDAY AT SLEDMERE, jeff

my dog storm qualified for the simulated coursing finals at sledmere, but unfortunately hes had to have his dewclaws removed yesterday so he wont be able to go :( absoluetly gutted. best wishes to all the other runners :cheers:

jeff 100 is that the bitch that won the straight racing at the weardale show in may mate :cheers:

gabbitas31 said:
(w00t) Steve Gabbitas's bitch Magpie(Maggie) is in the overs final for racing and coursing :teehee:and my small boy Trent is in the unders but i don't think we are going to be there because Maggie has injured her shoulder and Steve has picked up a bug. Goodluck to everyone if we don't make it :thumbsup: Diane.
Sorry to hear that Diane :( was looking forward to seeing you there.Hope Maggie and Steve make a speedy recovery :D Karen

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back