The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bert

YUK.....the photos crap :( it looked fine before i resized it :b :wacko: :wacko:

omg did he come out loking like the fire back (w00t) :lol: :wub:

bless what a bed that poor little boy as got :wub: :wub: :lol:

Thats so funny..... hot coals eh? who can resist :lol:

Bless him :)) he did come out with a bit more BLACK on him :blink: (w00t) i couldnt believe my eyes to see him just lying there looking at me :lol: when he was younger he used to get in the dishwasher (w00t) still trys to now.... :wacko:

*Caz* said:
Bless him :)) he did come out with a bit more BLACK on him :blink:   (w00t) i couldnt believe my eyes to see him just lying there looking at me :lol: when he was younger he used to get in the dishwasher (w00t)   still trys to now.... :wacko:
love him,hes such a cutie,and i bet you get no end of laughs with him :wub: :p

one thing caz at least if he goes in there again, just put him in the dishwasher for a quick rinse (w00t) (w00t)

(w00t) :D he is such a funny little dog , you won't find no rabbit's in there Bert !! :D

(w00t) lovely pic Sassy :lol: hopefully Bert helping mum with the dishes (w00t) bert_dish.jpg

Looking through my pics & came across Bert showing my daughter all those gorgeous whippets ect on k9 (w00t) :huggles: :wub: :p :teehee:

*Caz* said:
Looking through my pics & came across Bert showing my daughter all those gorgeous whippets ect on k9  (w00t)   :huggles:   :wub:   :p   :teehee:
:oops: :oops: :oops: think i better get BERTto show me how to get pics up again ,only cant know coz he has took himself to bed :huggles: :b :b :b

Bert helping my daughter on k9 :huggles: admiring all the gorgeous whippets ect :wub: :huggles:

BERT_pc.jpg

:) nice picture,caz. Does Bert charge much cos we need help with our computer? :huggles:

LOL, Berts one multi tasking lad :D ......I thought it was impossible in the male species :lol:

hes lovely and so clever,computer skills too :lol: :wub:

Thanks mum for putting me on there. :wacko:

Bert is a character and will always keep on making us laugh!! Such a skillful dog!

Think maybe he should have his own show!! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back