The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Big Brother 8

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
beaubeau said:
Not me
084.gif

Make time to watch Prison Break (only for Wentworth Miller tho) and Friday night with Jonathan Ross.

So am I in the minority on here? or just a freak

Tracey X

Nah - not a freak. We stopped watching BB after BB 5 - it just got too OTT and really we didn't find ANY of the housemates interesting after that season.

Hey I'm with you on Prison Break though I watch it Mondays.

Wendy

I'm still watching The Apprentice, and I think they clash tonight.

Jenny

Im with you Jenny , The Apprentice for me :)

Well I can honestly say we won't be watching it.

I can't stand the excuse for a so called entertainment programme...I personnally would rather have my toe nails removed or or hot pokers shoved into my eyes. :- " (w00t) :blink:

hellybobs said:
I can't stand the excuse for a so called entertainment programme...I personnally would rather have my toe nails removed or or hot pokers shoved into my eyes.  :- "  (w00t)   :blink:

Hows about a nice full frontal

midlanderkeith said:
hellybobs said:
I can't stand the excuse for a so called entertainment programme...I personnally would rather have my toe nails removed or or hot pokers shoved into my eyes.  :- "  (w00t)   :blink:

Hows about a nice full frontal

of my false teeth :lol:

Im another saddo on the BB bandwagon..............never miss it
party0049.gif

LasVegasNo1 said:
O doris I have just remembered something I meant to tell you ages ago, I was shopping in Partners Pets, about a year ago now, and I saw a family portrait with some very familiar Whippet's and IG's, hanging on the wall behind the checkout...... :cheers:
P.S. I hope it was your family now and I haven't made a complete twit of myself :b

yep, that's my lot!! it's still there too, I saw it there yesterday :D

it was done xmas before last, which turned out to be our Sunny's last one :(

we've got one that size at home, but the first time we saw it there was when I was feeling a bit guilty cos we were buying puppy stuff for Monty, who we were only getting cos we had room for him as Sunny had gone :( :( :(

when I saw it I burst into tears in the middle of the bloody checkouts!!! I felt such an idiot :b

actually, yesterday was the first time I've seen it and not cried - oh, I feel sad again now :unsure: :- " :wacko:

lovely though, isn't it :wub:

Hey they should do a whippy big bro with pooch contestants?? :- "

WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK TO CAROLE (w00t) GOD HELP THEM :eek:

hellybobs said:

snap!love the apprentice though. :thumbsup:

:rant: well thanks to n.t.l or virgin media what ever they are calling them self.................i wont be watching anything :rant:

the set top box has gone up the shute, and the b****y a**e wipes, on the end of the phone said the cant come and fix /replace it till NEXT TUSDAY............ :eek: ......................that like 6 days away :- "

so after a few stroppy phone calls :oops:

il be going over to sky and they are coming to turn us on :- " :lol: on saturday.

so no i didnt watch bb tonight........tomorrow.......or the next night (w00t)

wheres the men in big brother...i see nails and hair pulling in the near future..spec when they stick 1 unsuspecting male in there...i predict world war 3!!!

doris said:
yep, that's my lot!! it's still there too, I saw it there yesterday :D
it was done xmas before last, which turned out to be our Sunny's last one :(  

we've got one that size at home, but the first time we saw it there was when I was feeling a bit guilty cos we were buying puppy stuff for Monty, who we were only getting cos we had room for him as Sunny had gone :(   :(   :(

when I saw it I burst into tears in the middle of the bloody checkouts!!!  I felt such an idiot :b  

actually, yesterday was the first time I've seen it and not cried - oh, I feel sad again now :unsure:   :- "  :wacko:

lovely though, isn't it :wub:

It is lovely, and what a lovely lasting tribute to Sunny :huggles: I didn't notice it last time I went but that's probably because I was on my own with Alfie and he was being a bluming pest at the checkouts! :sweating:

ladydee said:
wheres the men in big brother...i see nails and hair pulling in the near future..spec when they stick 1 unsuspecting male in there...i predict world war 3!!!
I know - not sure I like this all-women beginning!

(w00t) what ya all make of that tracy ... :lol: i think shes taken to much acid in her time all that face twitching :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back