The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Big Storm.....

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
stormydog said:
2nd chemo. on  tuesday past...so far so good.  hes coming with me  to  WESTHOUGHTON  this weekend .....  his boys racing..hes cheering  :D
                    j 8) hn

Hope he has a great day out, and good luck to Colt :luck:

Glad things are going smoothly, he certainly sems to be taking it all in his stride bless him :luck:

he's such a brave lad :huggles: glad to hear his chemo is going ok and not making him too unwell :)

hope he enjoys himself meeting all his fans at wessy. :wub: :D big hugs to the lad :huggles:

Here's wishing Storm's son ,The Mighty Colt,all the best this Sunday,at Wessy."GOOD LUCK JOHN" ( Have a happy weekend everyone). ...Billy...

Good Luck Storm :luck: :luck: :luck: :huggles:

stormydog said:
View attachment 40282
thank god today seen STORM getting his first chemo treatment. seemed straight forward enough for the vet to do. the drug he was given is "vinblastine" which is also given to humans.. this along with steroids will sort this dirty cancer out.

ive got to take him back on friday for a blood count so the vet can keep an eye on the white-cell growth. obviously its going to take a few weeks to actually see if theres an improvement and im sure over the weeks hell feel pretty grim..but hes been thru the wars in his 7 years so i know the big guy will take it all in his stride.

again  thanks for the kind words and best wishes

john

stay strong storm with the the love that is surounding you in your home and with all our thoughts i know you are going to get better :wub: :wub: :wub:

Good to hear that Storm is doing so well. keep it up boy. :huggles: :luck: :luck:

well STORM certainly stole everybodies hearts at Wessie he was dying to have a go round himself I'm sure he was proud of his boy MIGHTY COLT taking the honours this year well done John hope you all had a safe journey home see you next time or maybe Portsmouth Sept 16th the N.N.W.R.F. are including a lurcher section at this open

Linda

Glad to hear Storm is doing really well :thumbsup: :huggles: :wub:

Just spoke to John about 10 minutes ago.He was still waiting at the dock's,poor thing.Apparently the boat is running an hour or so late,with the weather n that.He say's that from dumfries,the weather turned realy nasty,so i hope all goes well with the crossing.Finger's xxxxxx.Going by what he told me.You lot are spot on,and i cant wait to meet you all ,sometime this year.But hey,didnt he do well with Colt,and as far as he tells me ,big STORM was doin summersalts,trying to make his presence felt.So well done John and Colt,not forgetting Storm,of course.And well done to all who took part n not just the winner's.Cause for there to be a winner,there must also be a loser,and hopefully big :huggles: between all,in the name of sport Lets leave the boxing glove's n fire'y tounque's at home this year,n let the dog's do the talking. ....Billy....

john storm is lokin as handsome as ever, keep up da TLC u r doin a great job with him mate.

:wub: :huggles:

Any update on Big Storm ,cause it seems that everyones forgoten about him lately.Whats happening John. ...Billy...

well hes now had his 4th chemo and things are looking good. no more lumps or bumps to be seen or felt. he was a little bit sick earlier but thats the first time he has been, maybe not even connected to the chemo. im taking the hounds out in while so ill get a few updates pix.

j :) hn

Good to hear he's continuing to do well. :) How much more chemo will he have to go through John?

(I'm looking forward to seeing the pics. :thumbsup: )

stormydog said:
well hes now had his 4th chemo and things are looking good. no more lumps or bumps to be seen or felt.  he was a little bit  sick earlier but thats the first time he has been, maybe not even connected to the chemo.  im taking the hounds out in while so ill get a few updates pix.

looking good eh, well pleased :luck:

midlanderkeith said:
stormydog said:
well hes now had his 4th chemo and things are looking good. no more lumps or bumps to be seen or felt.  he was a little bit  sick earlier but thats the first time he has been, maybe not even connected to the chemo.  im taking the hounds out in while so ill get a few updates pix.

looking good eh, well pleased :luck:

well done,i hope storm will be ok.all the best to you and storm

glad its going well what a ansome dog all the luck in the world

crazycat

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back