The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Selling Bleakhounds Design

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
New in:

DSC_0001.jpg

Cost: from £12.50 plus P&P

Further details can be found on our website at: www.bleakhoundsdesign.co.uk

All our christmas collars are now in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Red Heart Cozy Jamz:

IMG_0970.jpg

Prices as per our website at: www.bleakhoundsdesign.co.uk

Red/Black/Blue Check Fleece Coat. Available in Italian Greyhound, Whippet and Greyhound sizes.

IMG_0972.jpg

All our fabrics and prices can be found on our website at: www.bleakhoundsdesign.co.uk

Blue/Red/Black Check PJ's

IMG_1028.jpg

Prices and all our fabrics can be found on our website at: www.bleakhoundsdesign.co.uk

A selection of PJ's:

IMG_1427.jpg

IMG_1279.jpg

IMG_1280.jpg

IMG_1114.jpg

Further details can be found on our website: www.bleakhoundsdesign.co.uk

An addition to our Tweed Collection are Tweed Coats. The first is below. This one is 100% pure new wool with a navy blue quilted lining. This would be an absolutely superb walking out coat for those lovely spring days we are going to get and an absolute gem for autumn. Matching collars are also available.

IMG_1577.jpg

IMG_1576.jpg

A few Martingale Collars. These are just some of the many designs we have available.

IMG_1579.jpg

IMG_1580.jpg

IMG_1581.jpg

IMG_1582.jpg

IMG_1583.jpg

All our other design cane found on our website at: www.bleakhoundsdesign.co.uk

Hi, is there any chance you could make martingale collars with a buckle or clasp fastening? I use the 1 1/2" martingales just now, but to fit them properly so they'r escape proof I need to adjust them once they're on the dogs, and loosen them again to get them off. It would be much simpler if I could adjust them to size then unbuckle/unclip them :))

Hi, is there any chance you could make martingale collars with a buckle or clasp fastening? I use the 1 1/2" martingales just now, but to fit them properly so they'r escape proof I need to adjust them once they're on the dogs, and loosen them again to get them off. It would be much simpler if I could adjust them to size then unbuckle/unclip them :))

I have sent you a message.

We now offer Bespoke, Made to Measure Dog Coats (non-sighthound). Check out our website, www.bleakhoundsdesign.co.uk, for further details.

Just to let you know that our website: www.bleakhoundsdesign.co.uk will be down for about 24 hours whilst we change servers. I will update here, but in the meantime I can be contacted here or on Facebook or via my email address.

The changeover is now complete. Our website is running normally. Many thanks for your patience.

Spot Fleece Coat:

R0011718.jpg

R0011717.jpg

Check out our Website for further details: www.bleakhoundsdesign.co.uk

New Collars:

R0011683.jpg

R0011673.jpg

R0011671.jpg

We have other new designs at: www.bleakhoundsdesign.co.uk

Waterproof coat lined with MacTavish Thompson tartan. Available in IG, Whippet and Greyhound sizes. Colour scheme can also be used in any of our non-sighthound waterproof coats.

R0011766.jpg

Further details on our website: www.bleakhoundsdesign.co.uk

Flower whippet coat lined in red. Also available in IG and Greyhound sizes.

R0011781.jpg

Brown and cream Tweed Coat lined with stone quilted fabric. Available in all sizes.

R0011799.jpg

R0011800.jpg

More information can be found on our website: www.bleakhoundsdesign.co.uk

Maroon whippet coat. Also available in italian and greyhound sizes.

R0011809.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back