The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Blidworth Results

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Well thats a non-starter aint it!!!!

Nobody attends meetings, well not the first one anyway ;)

Lets have no AGM's but just lots of EGM's

BRING BACK THE BAN ON KICKBOARDS!!!!!!!!!

Geez you lot are like a load of broken records ... what say you on that matter (again and again and again and ...) :b

I agree fleesh, so what are your oppinions on is a non ped whippet a whippet or not, yard a pound racing, distances, trap boards, we could go on and on :D KEEP KICKBOARDS........... :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Or what about "My dog's better than your dog" ? Dont think we've had that one before ey

and on adn on and on and on and on ...again and again and again and again and again and again ...

BWRA South Yorks have run an open that wasn`t a BWRA event and haven`t broken any rules in doing so. If rules need changing to prevent this happening , then so be it but it still happened on sunday.

On the subject of supremes I find it quite funny that supreme scratch ( large weight differences - all dogs off scratch) makes more sense and produces closer racing than yard per pound handicap supremes.

Mind you if it came from me then you'd just roll about laughing ey

Michelle........So Tony cant take a joke.

I like many others can go under what ever name I choose on this board.

I am not the one bring childish, look at some of the other comments.

I am not hiding behind my name, I can do as I wish, there are k9 members who know who I am. Just trying to bring alittle humour to the board.

Like it or not when it comes to Bw.R.A rules I do know what Im talking about.

I still (just call me oiffe) can't understand how BWRA south yorks can run an event & it not be bwra, why wasn't it just a club or regional open?

I know i'm probably dragging it our a bit - sorry to those who are now bored of the droaning but i want to understand something that i've obviously missed for the last umpteen years!!

if its bwra event then bwra rules should apply .if its not its left to the people running the event, but i think sup scratch is a nice touch if people like to run for sup scratch. still going on about kick boards steve why not leave yours at home next time.....

BWRA South Yorks have TWO straight opens at Blidworth - both for top ten points

Hope this helps clear things up a little.

I see where you are coming from Vicky. As I understood it there are the BWRA regions with their own variations of the BWRA rules (ie one region voted boards in and another out). As far as I knew the regions rules applied to events such as BWRA Sth Yorks using BWRA Sth Yorks rules. The only events as I understood that BWRA set rules were used for were things like champs and other non-regionalised BWRA event.

LOL call me off my trolley but this is what 15-16mths racing experience has told me.

Well you've learned it quicker than me Fleesh, i'd never heard of regions having there own rules until now!

Hey what can I say I'm a trend setter. Also I only said I understood it to be that way not that is is definately that way. I just thought that there were regional AGM's for some kind of reason.

Butch

Michelle didn`t say I didn`t find it funny ( I didn`t, because its not really funny anyway) or I couldn`t take a joke ( I have no sense of humour so its not really applicable) - she voiced her opinion that she thought your comments were childish and nasty. Personaly I couldn`t care less either way.

She also didn`t say she doesn`t know who you are but that you choose to write under a fake name.

I have read the BWRA rule book, - its not very thick after all, so I guess I know the rules as well.

Since you claim to know what you are talking about perhaps you would tell us all where it states that the BWRA regions can only run BWRA events?

Perhaps the BWRA South Yorks open at Blidworth 14th of July is the one were they run to BWRA rules.

Well it has been a long time since a topic in K9 has kept me up this late, but i would like to add that if it is a BWRA event then we should stick to the rules in the rule book, that is all the rules mind???aint it good to know we all are willing to stand up and fight for our beloved whippets welfare......... :D

Mutley, our comments on the kickboards were meant in light humour only so as to keep in style with most of the latest comments on here, most of which would be more applicable to the date April 1st.Thought you had a sense of humour or are you another Tony.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back