The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Blidworth Results

kipper fluke

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
No limit: Another wonder

40lb: moon pie

36: Sugar Fire

Vet: One More

Pups: 24lb- waterford (overall)

32lb- Rock on tommy

Dogs:

22lb- coral (overall)

27- lets go crazy

32- Mad Mick

Bitches:

22- ShortSpot (overall-supreme!)

27- Fluke

32 High Peak

A good days racing, mixed weather, thanks to Bob and co. :D

aup boydy you missed supreme scratch ??? which Another Wonder won :p , after all the confusion of the bwra rules which state "BWRA" top ten events scratch are to run of to supreme ;) it was passed at last meeting which deb single handedly tried to get across to clerks of the coarse :( so eventually they had to give in as it clearly states the rule in our cards :D see you soon and deb says thanks for sharing your brolly :0

Was it any better turned out than Dawdon yesterday ?

I wish I could have been there to watch all the dogs race. Ah well. 2 weeks and we are planning to go up to the Horden Open (wherever that is). Watch out I may be in a hyper mood as I will be celebrating the end of my exams (or at least until the results come out :( )

Well Done Kane :D and well done Debs for getting the point across ???

:D hi deb here, i think scratch dogs get a hard deal anyway thanks fleesh. the rule is under "general rules of racing beneath rule 28 there are additional rules for 2003 there in black and white rule number 9 states the sup scr to be run at all events" i rest my case ;)

approx-45 dogs there today-15 more than yesterday!!

Aup-Neil!!!!!Didn't know anything about what you've just said but Well done with Another Wonder :D

We must have been getting our dogs ready when all that was going on, thats the trouble with racing 4, you miss things!!!! ???

Were we right that SugarFire beat Midnight Boy??

Harry thought so.

mixed weather eh ;) .......hailstone like golfballs, rain and sunshine mmmmm.

had a good day, but had to peel my pants off they were sooooooooooo wet.

It doesn't rain in Thurrock you know :) Actually that's a fact! Driest dristict in the UK according to The Times...would help rolling the track if it did rain a bit more though :( Anyways, well done to all todays winners...

HEAR HEAR :D WELL SAID NEIL N DEB WE HAD THE SAME TROUBLE AT THE RHINSIZE OPEN WERE THEY ALSO DIDNT WANT TO RUN OFF TO SUP SCRATCH :angry:

FOR SOME REASON PEOPLE SEEM TO HAVE IT IN FOR OUR SCRATCH DOGS AND YOUR RIGHT IT ISNT FAIR WE PAY THE SAME AMOUNT OF MONEY AS PEOPLE WITH YARD PER POUND DOGS AND ARE INTITLED TO THE SAME RACING AT THE END OF THE DAY HOW WOULD THEY LIKE IT IF THEY STOPPED SUPREME FOR THEM AN EXTRA 5 MINS ISNT GONNA CAUSE THEM ANY HARM IM SURE.

WELL DONE ALSO NEIL N DEB FOR YOUR WIN TODAY WITH KANE HE RAN REALLY WELL :D

yes steve sugar fire beat midnight boy, the weather was great ey ??? p-ss wet through comes to mind :0

;) thanks ritchie n mand nice to have some support on this matter if it isnt hard enough ey :angry: thanks also for the phone call it was lovely cheers debs n neil

thats ok neil n deb :D

we know also that theres not many people wanting to support the big dogs or stick up for you when ya need them to :b

I wish i had a pound for each person who has asked if our scratch racing at our open will be run off to supreme - i can't believe it's still not standard practice for all opens to run off the supreme whether its a club open or an organisation. Surely everyone is entitled to 2 runs especially the winners.

I thought running for supreme was a good idea, at least after travelling 2 hrs and getting soaked at least i got another run, win, lose or draw ( and i lost :( ).

i bet dink is well hen-pecked at home...........debs can be a bit scarey at times :p .....but she did stand her ground....good on ya!!!!!

:b neil can stand his ground also michelle lol lol no i just thought it was unfair and thanks to you all for your support cheers debs :D

:( SOUNDS TO ME LIKE THAY NEED TO READ A RULE BOOK BEFORE HAVING ANOTHER OPEN, OR STAY AWAKE AT THE A.G.M ??? ???

BIG DOGS DO GET A ROUGH DEAL :( BUT LIKE IT OR NOT THERE ARE WHIPPETS, AND SHOULD BE TREATED THE SAME. THERE NOTT THERE JUST TO MAKE THE MONEY UP :(

BWRA rules do not have to apply to open events.

Tony

if they holding a bwra event which is also top ten they have to apply to bwra rules

they do if the event is a bwra, nobody can argue its in the rules, todays event was bwra south yorkshire open for top ten points, it is an additional rule number 9

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back