The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Blue Reflections X Connors Legacy

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
thanks pete they're all suckling now hopefullt talli will be producing more to-morrow just fed them all alittle every hour elise in bed have computer and mindless tv for company will do all we can in love with them already didn't want to but can't help it there fighters will keep you all posted love to all xx :wub: :wub: :wub: keep safe

Last edited by a moderator:
Little rewards are the best and to have the pinky lad latch on to a teat and hang on by himself when wedged in place is just great to see, Mum's had them all up to the teat and I came down to find the big parti lad feeding himself. They're all squeaking at Talli with their little puppy tempers as she's at them licking, poking and prodding as they crawl around for the most comfortable sleeping spot.

Had a couple of hours kip, could do with a week, matchstick eyes spring to mind but hearing puppy squeaks has it's own rewards.

best of luck,you and your mam know what you are doing so thats a bonus,I'm sure they will be fine

you will see a big difference in them in the next few days,and you will feel much more happier in yourselves

try get hold of some calcium tablets ,if she gets plenty of calcium into her she will get more milk

i wish you were nearer i have loads of them.

ours are 6 weeks today and they were 3 days early and now they are so forward they act like older pups

you try and get your rest, the bitch knows you there for her.try not to worry they will be fine :thumbsup:

thats good news we have been thinking of you both working so hard good luck xx :thumbsup: :luck:

Little rewards are the best and to have the pinky lad latch on to a teat and hang on by himself when wedged in place is just great to see, Mum's had them all up to the teat and I came down to find the big parti lad feeding himself. They're all squeaking at Talli with their little puppy tempers as she's at them licking, poking and prodding as they crawl around for the most comfortable sleeping spot.
Had a couple of hours kip, could do with a week, matchstick eyes spring to mind but hearing puppy squeaks has it's own rewards.
Sterling work ladies. No one can ask for more than having done their best. Hopefully they continue to get stronger, and Talli gets them sorted, as she comes around more herself. It's lovely to see all the network contributing their experience and advice to help give them the best chance . It really is a K9 community. Keep strong and positive Kay xxx

good to ere they r sucking as kenny said they will be fine keep up good work ladies :thumbsup:

great news that they suckling r u supplementing them youself with hand feeding too? we had to hand feed ours every 2 hours @ 1st but the mother wudnt have anything @ all to do with them so well done to talli too. :luck:

2 parti boys are suckling by themselves now and Talli is content with them.

Sadly the Blue lad died suddenly, one minute he was moving about like a normal pup, the next second he just stopped and that was it.

I suppose the thing with such preemie babies is that there can be something vital not fully developed and there's no way of knowing.

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry about the blue lad RIP little one. hope the other 2 keep getting stronger and stronger :luck: :luck:

Sorry about the little blue boy R.I.P. lad

Keep up the good work, lots of :luck: with the other two

Good :luck: with the 2 lil lads and so sorry about the 2 you lost

Fingers and toes crossed for you x

2 parti boys are suckling by themselves now and Talli is content with them.
Sadly the Blue lad died suddenly, one minute he was moving about like a normal pup, the next second he just stopped and that was it.

I suppose the thing with such preemie babies is that there can be something vital not fully developed and there's no way of knowing.
Sorry about that news Elise, but as you say, who knows what is going on inside . Just keep your spirits up . Everything crossed for the other 2 chaps, and Talli making a full recovery. Jack is off school poorly so we are avidly following the saga on K9 Kxxx

Sorry you've lost the little lad ,hope the others continue to thrive :luck:

Sad to hear about the little blue lad. Really hope the others will make it. xxxx RIP Little Blue.

SO SORRY YOU LOST TWO ELISE....R.I.P LITTLE ONES....GOOD LUCK TO THE TWO REMAINING LITTLE FELLOWS, JUST SEEEN THE THREAD AS I,VE NOT BEEN ON HERE FOR A WHILE

SO SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS. R.I.P. LITTLE ONES. HOPE EVERYTHING GETS BETTER FOR YOU WITH TALLI AND HER LITTLE LADS! :luck: :wub:

howz the 2 little lads doing now? i hope they r both thriving :luck: :luck:

JUST A QUICK UPDATE BEEN A BUSY DAY ELISE IN BED WORKING A KIND OF SHIFT SYSTEM BIG DOG DOING GREAT FEEDING ON HIS OWN LITTLE DOG A BETTER COLOUR THINK ELISE WILL WEIGH THEM TO-MORROW AS WE BECOME MORE HOPEFUL TALLI BETTER WITH LITTLE DOG I THINK SHE FEELS THEIR STRONGER .LITTLE DOG GOES ON THE TEAT BUT GETS TIRED TOPPING HIM UP WITH WHELP.TALLI KEEPS LOOKING FOR LITTLE BLUE BUT HOPEFULLY HE WILL FADE FROM HER MEMORY AND I'LL STOP FEELING SO SAD THANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT IT HAS MEANT SO MUCH TO ELISE AND I :wub: :wub: :wub:

so sorry to ere news its a fecker when this happens best :luck: wit others :thumbsup:

glad to hear they both still ok. i know how u feel doing shifts. it,ll be worth it in the end continued good luck is sent your way :luck: :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back