The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bob Blatch (Lure Coursing Meeting)

Mark Roberts

The Ringmaster
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Just got an invite from the East Anglia Country Club to enter a dog in the forth coming Bob Blatch Lure Coursing Meeting on the 3rd March, so I think we might enter Parkstone Take A Chance.

anyone else entering a runner.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Mark i have just got into whippets after having a few lurchers, these coursing meets sound interesting! Where can i get some info? My whippet bitch is coming up to 6 month so it might be worth showing her what its all about! She is of promising pedigree.

Mark Roberts said:
Just got an invite from the East Anglia Country Club to enter a dog in the forth coming Bob Blatch Lure Coursing Meeting on the 3rd March, so I think we might enter Parkstone Take A Chance.
anyone else entering a runner.

I might enter Pennymeadow Pepe :thumbsup:

Think I'm going, trailing Polly for the puppy cup :)

If you two are going fancy meeting up and following each other down?

Hi Lakey,

yep we can meet up if you want,(travel in van split cost if you want) chatted with Pennymeadow yeasterday he's thinking of entering, gonna see if those spyers are up for a bit of it (unless lampys scared them off?) Masta of here might be up for it when he see's it.

come on lads get those entry forms sent in.

Thoughht i'd mention that Garry Kelly IMO the best slipper they ever had at the waterloo cup (in my time going) will be judging the lure coursing meeting.

Mark Roberts said:
Hi Lakey,
yep we can meet up if you want,(travel in van split cost if you want) chatted with Pennymeadow yeasterday he's thinking of entering, gonna see if those spyers are up for a bit of it (unless lampys scared them off?) Masta of here might be up for it when he see's it.

come on lads get those entry forms sent in.

My form's in! :thumbsup: Not for the BB though. I haven't coursed this season so will not qualify so will have to enter a lower event. It'll be good to see you guys ,pictures will be taken subject to the permission of the hierarchy of course :huggles: :wacko:

LAMPY :thumbsup:

Hey Mark. Those Spryers don't seem up for a lot. Are they alright?

My entry forms filled out just entering Parkstone Take A Chance i'll be posting it Monday put him down for stake 1 or 3

pictures will be taken subject to the permission of the hierarchy of course
LOL don't be getting yourself dismissed from the field AGAIN! :- "

I think you've got them a little worried with all your training talk I think the final straw was the digi scales? although I know Lesleys having trouble getting Andy out of his greenhouse :lol:

Mark Roberts said:
My entry forms filled out just entering Parkstone Take A Chance i'll be posting it Monday put him down for stake 1 or 3
pictures will be taken subject to the permission of the hierarchy of course
LOL don't be getting yourself dismissed from the field AGAIN! :- "

I think you've got them a little worried with all your training talk I think the final straw was the digi scales? although I know Lesleys having trouble getting Andy out of his greenhouse :lol:

Cheap shot Parkstoner (w00t) o:) Its the line ending in AGAIN. I can't seem to delete all the bits around it. :thumbsup:

Right thats 2 definates for the journey down anymore joining us.

Mark Roberts said:
Right thats 2 definates for the journey down anymore joining us.
im in, were do i get a form etc? i had both dogs out on tuesday with the lure they went well!

i'd go but sadly i don't think my lad will get under the required height limit :(

Sounds like its going to be a good day out :thumbsup:

How many people can Mark fit in his wagon ?

Hope the weather improves, this weekends meeting had to be cancelled :(

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back