The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bob Blatch (Lure Coursing Meeting)

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Take no noticeof the little ladies Mark. They know which side their bread's buttered They might winge and moan but its all front. They wouldn't be without us and they know that we know it o:)

Women! The open book to

LAMPINGMAN (w00t)

Paula Roberts said:
I dont see us waiting around at the traps talking we"re there to run our dogs but cant because the LURE DRIVER & RACING MANAGER & PHOTOGRAPHER are all to busy GOSSIPING. :- "
Do you mean like this Paula :- " :lol:

IMG_4183.jpg

jue332 said:
Paula Roberts said:
I dont see us waiting around at the traps talking we"re there to run our dogs but cant because the LURE DRIVER & RACING MANAGER & PHOTOGRAPHER are all to busy GOSSIPING. :- "
Do you mean like this Paula :- " :lol:

IMG_4183.jpg

we were waiting for Lesley to finish talking and get her dogs out of the van, even Jeff had walked up from the traps knowing it would be a long wait :- "

They wouldn't be without us and they know that we know it
I know mate, all this girlie chat thank god it's the lads that will be going fishing otherwise I might of chucked myself in for some piece and quiet. (Andy gave me some ear plugs a few week back! he said its the only way he gets any piece)

Last edited by a moderator:
OK i'm sat here feeling realy guilty at accusing Lesley of just standing talking all the time.

So with this in mind i've decided to post a few pictures to try and set the record straight and to try and show what she realy does.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

So here she is? Talking (whoops)

DSC_0131.jpg

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Here she is! talking? :- "

Interclub10-46.jpg

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

in this one she's :- "

50fa6e39.jpg

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Think this might sum up her reply (But at least shes not talking :thumbsup:

f50b00f0.jpg

Have you never heard of sign language, :lol: thats the only way to talk to you Mr Roberts. :- " As for you Lampy i have some VERY sharp and heavy objects in my caravan, so be very careful in Cornwall :- " can you sleep with one eye open. (w00t)

Be afraid, be very afraid

Paula. o:)

*Lesley* said:
TC said:
Mark Roberts said:
OK Lampy,
i'm sat here trying to sort the details out so we can enjoy our little break in Cornwall so that everyone has a good time not just the men so i've fou7nd this link for you! it might be of some use after earlyer comments  :thumbsup:

Click Here for the Ladys CLUBS

:eek: Surely you women are not going to stand for this :blink:

He's a Keyboard warrior Tracy,all talk :thumbsup: on a Sunday at racing he's as quiet as a mouse :p

i can say thats true lesley , i overheard him saying he darent say anything to you!!! :lol:

Ask him who was the only one who dare ring me Saturday :- " it wasn't him :sweating:

lamping man said:
Mark Roberts said:
OK Lampy,
i'm sat here trying to sort the details out so we can enjoy our little break in Cornwall so that everyone has a good time not just the men so i've fou7nd this link for you! it might be of some use after earlyer comments  :thumbsup:

Click Here for the Ladys CLUBS

Now that is great news Mark. I will pass it on to Diane a little later (w00t) having first made sure that all kitchen knives and heavy blunt instruments are well out of her reach. Just to be on the safe side you understand :eek: :thumbsup:

Ah Lampy... so masterful

The love that dare not speak its name

OH ! ANGELA (w00t) (w00t) You little minx :* . I was hoping that you wouldn't stay away for long. Now. Are you coming to Cornwall? :* I can almost see you quivering with excitement :D . i can arrange a cosy little fishing session with not too many people 8) in fact.......just me and you :cheers: . Fireworks in August :lol: And Ange( I feel that I can now call you Ange as we're virtually an item) bring your whippets :huggles:

Can life be really THIS good with

LAMPINGMAN :thumbsup:

lamping man said:
OH ! ANGELA  (w00t)   (w00t) You little minx :* . I was hoping that you wouldn't stay away for long. Now. Are you coming to Cornwall? :*   I can almost see you quivering with excitement :D . i can arrange a cosy little fishing session with not too many people 8) in fact.......just me and you :cheers: . Fireworks in August :lol: And Ange( I feel that I can now call you Ange as we're virtually an item) bring your whippets  :huggles:
Can life be really THIS good with

LAMPINGMAN :thumbsup:

Er... Cornwall did you say? (and [SIZE=14pt]fishing[/SIZE] for god's sake??? (fireworks, what's that???))

Tell you what lampy why don't you call in on your way home..... (there is brown trout fishing here, you have to PROMISE you will throw them back...)

Last edited by a moderator:
Mark Roberts said:
OK i'm sat here feeling realy guilty at accusing Lesley of just standing talking all the time.

So with this in mind i've decided to post a few pictures to try and set the record straight and to try and show what she realy does.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

So here she is? Talking (whoops)

DSC_0131.jpg

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Here she is! talking?  :- "

Interclub10-46.jpg

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

in this one she's  :- "

50fa6e39.jpg

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Think this might sum up her reply (But at least shes not talking  :thumbsup:

f50b00f0.jpg

On all those photos except the last one I am promoting the Lancashire and giving advice on how to fit into the madness :- " on the last one I am telling them what I think of the Secretary :*

On all those photos except the last one I am promoting the Lancashire
Your supposed to promote the club to non members?

arnt you trying to convert the converted? ie: JULIE :- "

Come On Lesley admit it you like to talk :- "

As for you Lampy? can't wait to get you up to nookie (sorry newque) on a night out "something for the weekend sir"

As for you Lampy? can't wait to get you up to nookie (sorry newque) on a night out "something for the weekend sir"
I should do ok as all the ladys (LOL in newque) will think i'm the caring type having brought my grandad along for a trip out :- "

Mark Roberts said:
On all those photos except the last one I am promoting the Lancashire
Your supposed to promote the club to non members?

arnt you trying to convert the converted? ie: JULIE :- "

Come On Lesley admit it you like to talk :- "

I do like to talk to some people,others I'd rather just swear at :- "

No Angela she's realy just predicting where Spry will finish against Bramble in the Lampy Challenge :sweating:

Mark Roberts said:
No Angela she's realy just predicting where Spry will finish against Bramble in the Lampy Challenge  :sweating:
Now Parkstoner. I do like that one (w00t) I was thinking just the same. The raising of 3 fingers would have been more appropriate however as ZORRO will also be competing :p

Mark Roberts said:
No Angela she's realy just predicting where Spry will finish against Bramble in the Lampy Challenge  :sweating:

Thats right 2 lenghths in front :thumbsup:

im going to settle myself down firmly on the fence and watch the banter brew up to the GREAT event!!!! :thumbsup:

may even get a flag with both dogs names on and use it when the respective owners are near me!!! :- "

oh bugger flaw to that plan zorro is running too!!!! :wacko:

what ever the outcome it will be a great event and fun will be had by all , good company great dogs :cheers:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back