The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bob Blatch (Lure Coursing Meeting)

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
*Lesley* said:
posh totty said:
of course ill behave myself, you know its them spryers that play up!!!  (w00t) ok ill just admire from afar and glare at angela!!!  :b   :lol:

yes lampy you do cook a cracking meal!! the finest ! :thumbsup:

I was prepared to lie then and say you always behave till I read this (w00t) :lol: we are as good as gold o:) o:)

If Lampy is approaching 45 then I'm approaching 25 :* :teehee:

id hate to make you lie lesley ! sorry!!! but then you do know when it comes to the challenge i sit firmly on the FENCE!!!

oh dear i seem t have let myself in for some trouble here :oops: :oops:

paula he will be fine i have methods of control :ph34r:

Pennymeadow Whippets said:
Paula Roberts said:
Sorry Tanya,  :(   i have to put up with him day in and day out, your on your own love, (w00t)   i"m sure Pennymeadow will keep him in line just dont give him any CIDER, (w00t) Wonder what this order for 2 crates of Tia Marias for. :- "
Now someone mentioned 2 of the 3 magic words Pennymeadow o:) Cider :thumbsup: whats the 3rd T~~~T & we will have plenty in september Lampy
ninjaq.gif

OMG Not more t***t (w00t) and there wasI thinking that supplies might have run out :blink: bring on that tee word :thumbsup:

LAMPY :cheers:

OK Lampy,

i'm sat here trying to sort the details out so we can enjoy our little break in Cornwall so that everyone has a good time not just the men so i've fou7nd this link for you! it might be of some use after earlyer comments :thumbsup:

Click Here for the Ladys CLUBS

Mark Roberts said:
OK Lampy,
i'm sat here trying to sort the details out so we can enjoy our little break in Cornwall so that everyone has a good time not just the men so i've fou7nd this link for you! it might be of some use after earlyer comments  :thumbsup:

Now that is great news Mark. I will pass it on to Diane a little later (w00t) having first made sure that all kitchen knives and heavy blunt instruments are well out of her reach. Just to be on the safe side you understand :eek: :thumbsup:

having first made sure that all kitchen knives and heavy blunt instruments are well out of her reach. Just to be on the safe side you understand
I fully understand mate, But I hadn't realised it had gone as far as you having to hide sharp objects from her?. :eek: i'm sure there must be some form of treatment that could help her?.

i'm sure there must be some form of treatment that could help her?.
Forgot to say if you do find any treatment let me know mine could do with some.

mine walked off and left me at shopping today :- " no idea why she just walked off?

Lets just say an anti with a soap box in the middle of the shopping centre, :- " Mark tried to educate him. (w00t) i left them to it. :b

one of those anti fur trade, anti animal testing ect ect tossers had a paste table with the normal posters littering the street after signatures.

I made a small comment towards him as I passed and he bit so we had a long slightly heated loud descussion in the middle of the shopping center. o:)

My main question to him was have to ever taken prescription drugs ? his answer was yes so I told him he was a f####ing hypocrit, I then turned my question to several people signing his pitition, I asked if they had ever taken Annadin/Paracetamol ect they all said yes so I explained what a bunch of hypocrits they all were for signing his patition to stop testing and explained i'd be happy to see a million animals die if it meant it saved 1 childs life.

I then turned around to find my supportive wife had wondered off (probably due to old age/altzimers) i found her mumbling something about me embarresing her?. ME! as if o:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Mark Roberts said:
OK Lampy,
i'm sat here trying to sort the details out so we can enjoy our little break in Cornwall so that everyone has a good time not just the men so i've fou7nd this link for you! it might be of some use after earlyer comments  :thumbsup:

:eek: Surely you women are not going to stand for this :blink:

TC said:
Mark Roberts said:
OK Lampy,

:eek: Surely you women are not going to stand for this :blink:

He's a Keyboard warrior Tracy,all talk :thumbsup: on a Sunday at racing he's as quiet as a mouse :p

Ask him who was the only one who dare ring me Saturday :- " it wasn't him :sweating:

on a Sunday at racing he's as quiet as a mouse
Thats cos the rest of us can't get a word in for you :- "

Andy has to oil Lesleys mouth 1/2 way through the day to stop her getting friction burns. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Your only picking on me cos you can't go fishing with the men :thumbsup:

I dont see us waiting around at the traps talking we"re there to run our dogs but cant because the LURE DRIVER & RACING MANAGER & PHOTOGRAPHER are all to busy GOSSIPING. :- "

Paula Roberts said:
I dont see us waiting around at the traps talking we"re there to run our dogs but cant because the LURE DRIVER & RACING MANAGER & PHOTOGRAPHER are all to busy GOSSIPING. :- "

Exactley Paula :thumbsup: and like I said he will say all this now then come Sunday, sweetness and light o:) especially cos he knows I've got plenty of backup :p

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back