The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bob Blatch (Lure Coursing Meeting)

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Good pics Jeff. Who was that bending over (w00t) ?Or need I ask :lol: ?

Mark Roberts said:
PICT0099.jpg
[SIZE=14pt]What a lovely looking LADY?[/SIZE]  :wub:

Not bad. I'm quite taken with her :sweating: but Angela.....what can I say :*

With the mind making appointments the body can't keep (w00t) (w00t)

the everloving

LAMPINGMAN :cheers: :cheers:

Top pics Masta hope Kass is ok IMO she did one of the best courses of the day & the earring has to be Gold :thumbsup:

Lovely pictures Patrick.All told, I think we have shown a very successful event to all the readers :thumbsup: :cheers:

thanks Chris, wish i had more time to take a few more should have brought Paul with us lol did the pic of bella and her half sister ready to be slipped turn out ok i would appreciate a copy so i could send one to the breeder

masta said:
thanks Chris, wish i had more time to take a few more should have brought Paul with us lol did the pic of bella and her half sister ready to be slipped turn out ok i would appreciate a copy so i could send one to the breeder
Tell you what Patrick, if you pm me your address I will send you a disc with 140 or so of the best ones I took you can then print off whatever. There are some good ones of you by the way. Tell me what you think

Chris

lamping man said:
Mark Roberts said:
PICT0099.jpg
[SIZE=14pt]What a lovely looking LADY?[/SIZE]  :wub:

Not bad. I'm quite taken with her :sweating: but Angela.....what can I say :*

With the mind making appointments the body can't keep (w00t) (w00t)

the everloving

LAMPINGMAN :cheers: :cheers:

What I can't work out lampy is why in all these years of posting you still haven't got rid of that irritating size=7 reminder on your signature. Does size still really matter? :blink:

Always on the ball

Angela

lamping man said:
masta said:
Tell you what Patrick, if you pm me your address I will send you a disc with 140 or so of the best ones I took you can then print off whatever. There are some good ones of you by the way. Tell me what you think

Chris

your a star thank you

lamping man said:
They all like you Tanya. Even with your hat on (w00t)   :) They don't love you like I do :D   :teehee:

your always first in my heart lampy! only you get the chance to see me with my cap off!!!! :- " (w00t) :p

mr roberts , a good hint is TIA MARIA!!!!! im such an angel on that!!! (w00t) o:) paula i hope you will be there to " support " me lol!!!

posh totty said:
lamping man said:
They all like you Tanya. Even with your hat on (w00t)   :) They don't love you like I do :D   :teehee:

your always first in my heart lampy! only you get the chance to see me with my cap off!!!! :- " (w00t) :p

mr roberts , a good hint is TIA MARIA!!!!! im such an angel on that!!! (w00t) o:) paula i hope you will be there to " support " me lol!!!

Posh. I've gotta tell you that i'm more or less signed up to ANGELA :* but I will give you a nice meal when those Spryers hit Suffolk :teehee: but you've got to behave yourself as i'm only flesh and blood you know (w00t) and approaching 45 :- "

of course ill behave myself, you know its them spryers that play up!!! (w00t) ok ill just admire from afar and glare at angela!!! :b :lol:

yes lampy you do cook a cracking meal!! the finest ! :thumbsup:

posh totty said:
lamping man said:

Just read it again (w00t) I'm waiting to see you with something else off (w00t) (w00t) Thats right, your gloves :D

oh dear was i having an " the only dumb blonde with black hair" moment again!!! lol :oops:

lampy you told me you was only 43 ?????!!!!

posh totty said:
of course ill behave myself, you know its them spryers that play up!!!  (w00t) ok ill just admire from afar and glare at angela!!!  :b   :lol:

yes lampy you do cook a cracking meal!! the finest ! :thumbsup:

I was prepared to lie then and say you always behave till I read this (w00t) :lol: we are as good as gold o:) o:)

If Lampy is approaching 45 then I'm approaching 25 :* :teehee:

Sorry Tanya, :( i have to put up with him day in and day out, your on your own love, (w00t) i"m sure Pennymeadow will keep him in line just dont give him any CIDER, (w00t) Wonder what this order for 2 crates of Tia Marias for. :- "

lamping man said:
posh totty said:
lamping man said:

Posh. I've gotta tell you that i'm more or less signed up to ANGELA :* but I will give you a nice meal when those Spryers hit Suffolk :teehee: but you've got to behave yourself as i'm only flesh and blood you know (w00t) and approaching 45 :- "

(have I a rival here??? you never know...)

Surprised I have to be the first to say [SIZE=14pt]small is beautiful[/SIZE] but as you know lampy I'm never one to miss the obvious

Always in my heart

Angela

Last edited by a moderator:
Paula Roberts said:
Sorry Tanya,  :(   i have to put up with him day in and day out, your on your own love, (w00t)   i"m sure Pennymeadow will keep him in line just dont give him any CIDER, (w00t) Wonder what this order for 2 crates of Tia Marias for. :- "
Now someone mentioned 2 of the 3 magic words Pennymeadow o:) Cider :thumbsup: whats the 3rd T~~~T & we will have plenty in september Lampy
ninjaq.gif

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back