The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bramble Triumphs

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Angela Bayley said:
lamping man said:
Don't kow what hapened with my reply to Angela. It was:
So many women. So little time  :D

Alas we live in hope.

The best things in life are worth waiting for.

PS I excuse your (hopefully tempory) bout of finger trouble earlier. It happens to all of us at a certain age.

gollum.jpg

Oh and Mark the water is very cold down there even in summer
I aint planning on drinking water? :cheers:

if your talking about the sea? well you wont get close enough top find out.

Mark Roberts said:
Oh and Mark the water is very cold down there even in summer
I aint planning on drinking water? :cheers:

if your talking about the sea? well you wont get close enough top find out.

Neither will you from what I've heard about you're love of boats :- " :p

Just don't fall off the rocks, unless becka's there cos you wouldn't get that sort of sympathy from me :teehee:

Last edited by a moderator:
Paula Roberts said:
Mark & Jeff said that Kass ran her little heart out today Patrick, :thumbsup: Tanya might not have sworn at the meeting but she certainly made up for it when she rang me later on, :lol:   hope your feeling ok today after eating all those RED POISIONESS SWEETS. :- "
now paula you just know that red jelly teddy bears are VERY harmful to children!!!!!!!!!! :- " (w00t)

Poor Alfie"s going to grow up with a fear of RED, :lol: he wasnt allowed RED wine he wasnt allowed RED bull and he wasnt allowed RED sweets poor poor child. :huggles:

oh dear it is all reds too!!! poor little child , deprived childhood coming up! (w00t) :oops:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back