The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bramble Triumphs

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
*Lesley* said:
What about Zorro and Moss, did they go Lampy?
Hiya Spryer. Moss and Z stayed at home. We thought we would be racing tomorrow so wanted to keep him fresh. And I wouldn't want my Moss doing 800 yards. :* You should have come with Spry. Speak soon.

Quality controller

LAMPINGMAN :cheers:

Had a great day Kass and Bella are spark out cream crackered many thanks to the EAWCC for a well run enjoyable day

Mark Roberts said:
TANYA,
I like HP sauce on my breakfast, very nice meeting you today and look forward to tasting your cooking next time were down. :thumbsup:

your little lad was very well behaved :thumbsup:

thats no prob at all !as i said your all welcome to crash here anytime!

its great to have a small child so interested in the dogs , i hope he stays that way, i am proud of alfie, thomas loves to watch too but a wheelchair over that terrain (w00t) im sure he will get the chance in the summer when its easier to push or park close.

again great to put faces to names and I DIDNT SWEAR!!!! woo hooo!!! see there is a little posh in there somewhere! o:)

again great to put faces to names and I DIDNT SWEAR!!!!
Can't wait to see the real Tanya in June (in your own enviroment :thumbsup: )

Mark & Jeff said that Kass ran her little heart out today Patrick, :thumbsup: Tanya might not have sworn at the meeting but she certainly made up for it when she rang me later on, :lol: hope your feeling ok today after eating all those RED POISIONESS SWEETS. :- "

lamping man said:
*Lesley* said:
What about Zorro and Moss, did they go Lampy?
Hiya Spryer. Moss and Z stayed at home. We thought we would be racing tomorrow so wanted to keep him fresh. And I wouldn't want my Moss doing 800 yards. :* You should have come with Spry. Speak soon.

Quality controller

I tried my best to be serious but I can't do it :teehee:

I didn't bring Spry cos I wanted to give you a chance to get some wins in before you get a thrashing in a few weeks :p :p

4 weeks to be precise ..........and counting :D

Mark Roberts said:
is it not a bit far for you to go Lesley  :- "
Not to spend a whole week with lampy, :wub: I'd travel hundreds of miles for that................oh thats right I am aren't I :huggles:

Last edited by a moderator:
Not to spend a whole week with lampy
A week! :eek: a day was enough with the man, his wifes nice though. :thumbsup:

See you in Cornwall Lampy i'll take you for the rods when you arrive. :thumbsup: a meal/drink and a few hours fishing what more could a man want.

Well done Lampy , Bramble did you proud :cheers:

Hopefully our Northern dogs will kick some southern dogs butts in their next meeting :D

Would be nice to see you at the pupy cup in 2 weeks as Polly may be in with a sniff after Saturdays performance :thumbsup:

Mark Roberts said:
Not to spend a whole week with lampy
A week! :eek: a day was enough with the man, his wifes nice though. :thumbsup:

See you in Cornwall Lampy i'll take you for the rods when you arrive. :thumbsup: a meal/drink and a few hours fishing what more could a man want.

If you're going with the lampster that should read meal/drinks :- "

If you're going with the lampster that should read meal/drinks
we've planned some fishing trips for the men with a few drinks thrown in for good measure.

Just seen this

Very Well done to Bramble :cheers:

Yes. It was a hell of a day. The presence of the northern contingent really made it :D . I can't remember who, but someone said that I have this affinity with northern folk and I guess its true. One of the many aspects of them that I like is that when they get beat which is on a regular basis :D they turn the other cheek say something that approximates to well done LAMPY lad :) and they come back for more. Yes. Their sense of fair play is priceless :p :teehee:

The northerners true friend

Once they"ve had a few weeks to recover i"m sure they"ll be down to let you beat them again, but be warned they"ll be staying at Tanyas the night before so will be fresh and awake next time. :- " Max is feeling very sorry for himself this morning, :- " and Marks not much better. :lol:

:luck: for the puppy cup Lakey, :thumbsup: hope Polly does you proud. :cheers:

I have this affinity with northern folk
Your looking more like LS Lowry everytime I see you, flat cap, scarf?, even your screen name is trying to emulate the great painter Lampy-Lowry? :eek:

PICT0103.jpg

COME ON LAMPY GET THOSE PAINTINGS DONE :thumbsup:

Lesley there will be plenty for the girls to be doing while the men go fishing? i'm sure well be hungry on our return? Femals fishing? what ever next.

but be warned they"ll be staying at Tanyas the night before so will be fresh and awake next time.
Hope not she's offord to take us out clubbing :- "

Mark Roberts said:
I have this affinity with northern folk
Your looking more like LS Lowry everytime I see you, flat cap, scarf?, even your screen name is trying to emulate the great painter Lampy-Lowry? :eek:

PICT0103.jpg

COME ON LAMPY GET THOSE PAINTINGS DONE :thumbsup:

Lesley there will be plenty for the girls to be doing while the men go fishing? i'm sure well be hungry on our return? Femals fishing? what ever next.

Crisis time on the fishing front :eek: Diane has said that there is NO way she is being left whilst I go fishing.She can't bear to be parted from me which of course is understandable (w00t) . It could ruin a good session.What i'm thinking of doing is to find out if there is a local pensioners club where she can go and have a cup of tea and maybe an outing now and again :D That should do it :huggles:

Helping the aged

What i'm thinking of doing is to find out if there is a local pensioners club where she can go and have a cup of tea
She could take Lesley with her :- "

Being serious you realy need to put your foot down Lampy, Tell the woman who's boss? (dont tell her I told you to though)

have you pointed out to Diane that it's your holiday and you need to enjoy yourself?.

You, Andy & myself will have to nip to tesco's shopping together, might take a while as i'm sure we'll get stuck in traffic :- "

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back