The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bramble Triumphs

CHRIS DOYLE

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:cheers: Greetings to all coursers :)

What a day. I am happy to report that my girl Bramble at tha Bob Blatch meeting at Somerleyton, triumphed in fine style, winning the presigious QUINK Trophy. This event was a very strong field for eight dogs and the girl won each of her three runs in supreme style demonstrating blistering pace, sticking to the lure the whole way :)) . I cannot be more pleased as Bramble it seems is over all her problems and is showing the form I know that she has.Loads of pics of the day to come a bit later :D :D

OVER THE MOON!

LAMPINGMAN

she was in fine form today lampy! pleasure to be there and watch her victory! :thumbsup:

Well done to Bramble and I bet you are THRILLED Lampy :cheers:

Well done Bramble, :huggles: sounds like you had a GREAT day Lampy, :thumbsup: have you told The Spryers. :- " Looking forwards to the pics :cheers:

lamping man said:
:cheers: Greetings to all coursers :) What a day. I am happy to report that my girl Bramble at tha Bob Blatch meeting at Somerleyton, triumphed in fine style, winning the presigious QUINK Trophy. This event was a very strong field for eight dogs and the girl won each of her three runs in supreme style demonstrating blistering pace, sticking to the lure the whole way :)) . I cannot be more pleased as Bramble it seems is over all her problems and is showing the form I know that she has.Loads of pics of the day to come a bit later :D   :D

OVER THE MOON!

LAMPINGMAN

Been thinking about you folks all day, glad you all enjoyed yourselves, and looking forward to the pics

keith :cheers:

Well Done Bramble :cheers: & Congrats to you Chris :thumbsup:

Fantastic news :cheers: Can't wait to see the pics :thumbsup:

Paula Roberts said:
Well done Bramble, :huggles: sounds like you had a GREAT day Lampy, :thumbsup:   have you told The Spryers. :- " Looking forwards to the pics :cheers:
I daren't tell the Spryers although Jeff gave them a call to tell them the good news :cheers:

Oh congratulations Bramble (oh and Chris :D ).........Its always good to win, but even more thrilling when its one you've bred :cheers:

So happy for you lampy my throat is full :huggles:

Your ever loving

(Angela)

AKA crawler :clown:

Last edited by a moderator:
:cheers: Congratulations Bramble and Lampy :cheers:

Angela Bayley said:
So happy for you lampy my throat is full :huggles:
Your ever loving

(Angela)

AKA crawler :clown:

"So happy for you lampy my throat is full"

My kind of lady

(w00t) (w00t) :- "

[SIZE=21pt]Whoooo hooooo well done Bramble[/SIZE]

I am not going to make any other comments o:) , cos I am well chuffed for you lampy :huggles: :D

WELL DONE LAMPY a great well deserved win (remember that 1st roller in the final :- " ) what a litter.

i've got my card someware in the van, i'll sort it out in the morning and put the full results on unless youve got them to hjand and want to post them.

Well done to EAWCC on a very well run event.

i'd like to nominate Stevie wonder for judge next time :- "

Max has 2 badly bruised toes and his hock is very warm but he hit the 1st roller in round 2 think thats were he picked the injurie up.

TANYA,

I like HP sauce on my breakfast, very nice meeting you today and look forward to tasting your cooking next time were down. :thumbsup:

your little lad was very well behaved :thumbsup:

What about Zorro and Moss, did they go Lampy?

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back