The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Braving The Weather

Trish

11 OF THE BEST
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
we braved the weather this morning and had a lovely walk in the dales. :))

IMG_3104.jpg

IMG_3178.jpg

IMG_3161.jpg

IMG_3193.jpg

IMG_3143.jpg

IMG_3186.jpg

IMG_3270.jpg

IMG_3221.jpg

millie had legged it and come back looking the worse for wear :))

IMG_3255.jpg

IMG_3211.jpg
]

IMG_3242.jpg

IMG_3259.jpg

homeward bound

IMG_3264.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What lovely pic's :thumbsup: the walk looks beautiful :)

Really nice pictures Trish. I love the last one in the car :wub: :huggles:

The scenery is really good. :) and I see you have got my rainbow today. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Janimal said:
Really nice pictures Trish.  I love the last one in the car :wub:   :huggles: The scenery is really good. :) and I see you have got my rainbow today. ;)

with the showers weve encountered today they was loads of rainbows :lol: .

all the area belongs to the waterboard,wish i could have a tiny piece to build a nice house :( im sure they wouldnt miss it :lol:

Beautiful scenery. :wub: :wub: Your dogs look as though they had a great time. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

lovely pics, look at the size of kiplin now, what a handsome young man,and they all look nice and cosy in their coats :wub:

trac said:
lovely pics, look at the size of kiplin now, what a handsome young man,and they all look nice and cosy in their coats :wub:
kips a entertaining adolesence now :lol: never a dull moment.

their coats are too small for them so waiting for a parcel in the post in the next couple of weeks. :thumbsup:

Some beautiful photos of your dogs there. :wub: I like the close up of Kiplin and the last one in the car. They all look as though they're having a great time running about in the heather. :teehee:

They all looked like they had a fab time we took ours out today but they werent happy Ninny eneded up inside my long coat climing up my legs when the wind blue lol

Some nice sharp photos there. I like the first one :p and the colours in the second are nice. Looks like you all had a good walk :thumbsup:

Beautiful photo's :thumbsup:

They look like they had a great time :huggles:

Lovely pictures Pat :thumbsup: looks like they had a great time, really like that photo of Molly :wub:

Wonderful pics. They all look great, fab landscapes also.

Lovely pics of your beautiful dogs :thumbsup: :wub: - thanks so much for sharing them :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Trish, please can you explain where little Kiplins gone, :( you seem to have replaced him with a rather larger version, :) surely its not that long since we last saw you, :lol: mind you if this rain carries on they might all be OAW by the time we next see you. (w00t)

Paula Roberts said:
Trish, please can you explain where little Kiplins gone, :(   you seem to have replaced him with a rather larger version, :)   surely its not that long since we last saw you, :lol:   mind you if this rain carries on they might all be OAW by the time we next see you. (w00t)
i know what you mean paula, this :rant: weather.

kiplins the same height as millie now,but not round the waist :lol: ,but saying that im glad to say her diet is working and where proud she had lost 2kg the last time she was weighed at the vets, which was about 3 weeks ago,and grahams just told me to add she is getting a lot faster :lol: .

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back