The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Brenna And Walter's Puppies

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
They were a bit soft focus so I've sharpened them quite a bit which might have made them a bit noisy. :sweating: but anyway....... a lovely sight they are :wub:

Touch_Of_The_North_x_Touch_.jpg

Picture_441.jpg

Picture_442.jpg

Picture_443.jpg

Picture_444.jpg

Picture_445.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So sorry you lost the little girl :( Good luck with the others - they look fab :thumbsup: :wub: :wub:

They look lush :wub: :wub: I think they all look fab but love the parti boy :* ...Oh and the black girl :*

thanks judy for putting the pics on your brilliant when it comes to computers

its not what you know its who you know :lol: :cheers:

Oh how lovely, and a nice assortment of colours :wub:

Just been to see the babes :wub: :huggles: They are scrummy :wub:

The little silver brindle girl is just like her aunt Misty. :wub: And Brenna is being a perfect mummy. :huggles:

carol your little boy is a lovely colour,carnt wait to see them :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :huggles:

Thanks everyone for the lovely comments the 4 babies are soooooo gorgeous..... but I am biased :wub: and Brenna is doing a fab job :wub: We were really upset to have lost the little girl as she was a beauty, but it just wasn't meant to be. :( Thank you Judy for putting on the piccies :cheers: I am going to send them all to you now to sort out lol :p :lol:

:lol: Julie's already sent me some more. I'll put them on later :thumbsup:

Thanks Judy bet you are on pins now over the next couple of days :D Just remind me not to take any piccies until I've tidied up the kitchen (w00t) :lol:

Carol Jepson said:
Thanks Judy bet you are on pins now over the next couple of days  :D   Just remind me not to take any piccies until I've tidied up the kitchen  (w00t)   :lol:
who cares about the kitchen we only have eyes for those lovely babies :huggles:

was there a kitchen in the background???? i really didnt notice, :oops:

far too busy admiring the gorgeous pups! :wub: :wub:

CONGRATULATIONS

They look smashing :wub: ......That parti boy looks the spit of Ben (from Incas first litter) :D

aww carol arent they just so cute :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :huggles:

your boy is so handsome :huggles: looking forward to cuddling him when hes bigger :huggles:

(w00t) well mum has now made her mind up and she is going to have the black bitch :wub: :wub: and her name will be roxy :wub: :wub:

Last edited:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back