The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Brenna And Walter's Puppies

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
yes jane thinks roxy is like Jade in looks and build :)

nice if she runs like her diane :thumbsup:

and violet is the spitting image of walter :wub: she might be little but she

can move and shes a little rascal (w00t)

peppermint sue said:
yes jane thinks roxy is like Jade in looks and build  :) nice if she runs like her diane :thumbsup:

and violet is the spitting image of walter  :wub: she might be little but she

Fingers crossed for them all Sue :luck: I'm sure they will do you proud. :thumbsup:

naylorwhippets said:
peppermint sue said:
yes jane thinks roxy is like Jade in looks and build  :) nice if she runs like her diane :thumbsup:

and violet is the spitting image of walter  :wub: she might be little but she

Fingers crossed for them all Sue :luck: I'm sure they will do you proud. :thumbsup:

well whatever they do we love them :huggles: great to see them have

their little trials :)

what lovely pics of the sisters altogther again :wub: :wub: :wub: :huggles: ,bet carol would have loved to have been there :(

its going to be a very busy year next year for you all and good luck with there racing career :luck: :luck: :luck:

They are lovely piccies :wub: :wub: It's great to see the girls together just Junior missing from the piccie :huggles: Can't wait to watch them race next year :thumbsup: Size doesn't matter Julie (w00t) if little Violet has as much guts and determination as her dad she'll do you proud :huggles: I won't see them again now till next year :( I wonder if they still will remember us :huggles: Junior enjoyed his trials on Sunday :wub: really looking forward to getting him going :D

Carol Jepson said:
They are lovely piccies  :wub:   :wub:   It's great to see the girls together just Junior missing from the piccie  :huggles:   Can't wait to watch them race next year  :thumbsup:   Size doesn't matter Julie  (w00t)   if little Violet has as much guts and determination as her dad she'll do you proud  :huggles:   I won't see them again now till next year  :(   I wonder if they still will remember us  :huggles:   Junior enjoyed his trials on Sunday  :wub:   really looking forward to getting him going  :D
carol they will remember you :) so don,t shout them if Ive got the leads :lol:

we will keep in touch you know that and let us know how the lovely junior

is doing :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back