The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Brenna And Walter's Puppies

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
peppermint lady said:
when will jacob be able to go home with you trish? :blink:

he will be three weeks old on saturday so still got another 4 weeks :(

but least hes only a hour away so i can go visit :huggles:

Its not so bad when you can visit :)

Its agony when you can,t :( this week seem,s to be draging :angry:

good job we have been well supplied with pic,s :)

elisha has already asked her teacher if she can take violet to

school bless her :huggles: she wants her to sleep on her bed :wub:

I think roxy will be in our bed it worked for dotty she slept all night :wub:

never woke us up once :thumbsup: she sleeps with flo now :huggles:

so there is a vacancy :lol:

peppermint lady said:
Its not so bad when you can visit  :) Its agony when you can,t  :( this week seem,s to be draging  :angry:

good job we have been well supplied with pic,s :)

elisha has already asked her teacher if she can take violet to

school bless her :huggles: she wants her to sleep on her bed :wub:

I think roxy will be in our bed it worked for dotty she slept all night :wub:

never woke us up once :thumbsup: she sleeps with flo now :huggles:

so there is a vacancy :lol:

it is hard when you carnt viisit,i remember with noah all i had was three pics and it killed me not been able to see him or have a cuddle :( but least you know the late is well worth it :wub: :huggles:

are you all in for lots of fun (w00t)

i carnt wait till sunday when you see violet and roxy for the first time,its going to be quite moving :wub: :wub: :huggles:

It's not dragging for me lol, they are everywhere! :sweating: Roxy and Honey have endless energy :wacko: Junior seems to have shot up overnight I was hoping he was going to be a little un :* Little Violet is not so quiet :- " :lol: only 4 more days :thumbsup:

i know trish...carol has been great with putting on loads of piccys :thumbsup:

as have you and diane

elisha is so excited (w00t)

smudge was 6 months on tuesday so she has now moved out of my bed and into the living room with the others :sweating: but violet will sleep in with me untill she is bigger :huggles:

ROLL ON SUNDAY (w00t)

Well they are 6 weeks and 2 days so just weighed them. Junior is 6lb :wub: Honey is 5lb 2oz :wub: Roxy is 5lb 6oz :wub: and Violet is 5lb :wub: and all full of mischief :wub: :wub:

(w00t) what little fattys :- "

i think junior will be a big lad carol :lol: .....we cant wait till sunday, just desperate to see them and have a cuddle :huggles: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

aggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

bloody kennel cough :rant: :rant: :rant: means another week waiting for violet and roxy

:( :( :(

well my friend carol our loss this sunday is your gain :)

hope the sweethearts :wub: don,t run you to ragged next week (w00t)

I think it is the sensible thing to do all our dogs are fine but that extra week

will make us all feel better.

you have put so much into the babies better safe than sorry :)

will have to go out and buy them another toy :lol: and get that hair dye (w00t)

lol Barry wants a blonde (w00t) :lol: Bless em they are good :wub: they just want to play with you all the time and they given lovely kisses :wub: :wub: I just had them outside playing and they are doing really well with their toilet training :thumbsup: and Holly has just come in so she's playing with them and will tire them out :wub: and the little fatties Sue had 1/2 a chicken for their tea and are now tucking into puppy food (w00t)

you keep feeding them all that and they won,t want to leave you :lol:

we had better stockup the puppy food larder :lol: got a lot to live up to

the way your feeding them carol (w00t) love to see pups nice and full

and with good appetites :huggles:

come on diane...barry and dave must be due a night in the pub so you can get round carols with your camera :- "

il beg.........im not proud :lol:

peppermint lady said:
come on diane...barry and dave must be due a night in the pub so you can get round carols with your camera :- " il beg.........im not proud :lol:

I will charge the camera Julie, :D & will take lots of pics of the mad four for you. (w00t)

naylorwhippets said:
peppermint lady said:
come on diane...barry and dave must be due a night in the pub so you can get round carols with your camera :- " il beg.........im not proud :lol:

I will charge the camera Julie, :D & will take lots of pics of the mad four for you. (w00t)

awww cant wait to see babes of our walter, dont take tooooo long carol lolxx

all the best shaz and Sky :wub:

:unsure: :unsure:

:oops: still no piccys....thought id better check :lol: :lol:

Guess who came to our trialling eve :- " . Lovely to meet Ron and HONEY :wub: and Rons other little girl from Opal Nugget (Arnie)and of course Silver who had a couple of trials .....and done well :thumbsup: . Honey looked very settled and confident,she is a little cracker (and the same colour as our Summa Breeze :wub: ).Look forward to seeing you next wednesday Ron and girls,you never know Auntie Julie may pop down with Honeys sisters :- "

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back