The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Brenna And Walter's Puppies

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
they seem to be picking on you my mate carol :)

trust barry to be nice for a night out with the lads typical bloke (w00t)

it was,nt me trish keeping on at you it was that daughter of mine :lol:

im also looking forward to pics of jacob and the lovely forest :wub: :wub:

I am sure the whole litter is lovely :huggles:

any more hassle carol and we will have to sort them out at south cotts :thumbsup:

sue :)

peppermint lady said:
they seem to be picking on you my mate carol  :) trust barry to be nice for a night out with the lads typical bloke (w00t)

it was,nt me trish keeping on at you it was that daughter of mine :lol:

im also looking forward to pics of jacob and the lovely forest :wub:   :wub:

I am sure the whole litter is lovely :huggles:

any more hassle carol and we will have to sort them out at south cotts :thumbsup:

sue  :)

looking forward to south cots :thumbsup: especially seeing the babies meet their new familys :huggles:

:wub: Picture_769.jpg

Picture_768.jpg

im a bit worried about visiting now :p all those inquisitive mouths :unsure: think there will be alot of ouch ouch ouchs going on (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

honeys looking lovely :wub: :huggles:

Last edited by a moderator:
you sneaky thing carol putting on pics when ive gone to bed :lol:

they look like they are having a ball (w00t)

yes i think you had better wear a suit of armour trish :lol:

is that mr naylor i can see behind junior holding a pup not a glass (w00t)

They look a lovely bucnh. I bet these pictures are making all the new owners drool :D

Carol Jepson said:
Dear Carol, FANTASTIC pictures of ALL the pups. Violet looks such a sweet, pretty little thing whilst every picture of Honey she is into everything!!! I think I have my work cut out over the next few months because Biba is the most bossy and upfront puppy in her litter too!!!! What have I done??? Lol. Looking forward to it. They all look great and your boy is a very good looking dog. Just 8 more SLEEPS!!!!!! Wippee. Thanks Carol. Oh, and Hi to Barry too.

Thought we'd surprise you Sue and Julie :p :huggles: You spied right that was Mr. Naylor hiding behind Junior :lol: Caught Roxy climbing under the babygate and up the stairs yesterday (w00t) lol and they've learnt to destuff the beanbag :- " They are all full of mischief lol and they all have wonderful characters :wub: :wub: I can watch them all day scampering about playing :wub:

I bet it was junior who pushed roxy over the gate (w00t)

he is just trying to get her into trouble and destuffing the beanbag :lol:

ho dear ron you are going to have such fun (w00t) hope poor little

silver knows what she is in for :oops: two out going pups (w00t)

peppermint lady said:
I bet it was junior who pushed roxy over the gate (w00t) he is just trying to get her into trouble and destuffing the beanbag :lol:

ho dear ron you are going to have such fun (w00t) hope poor little

silver knows what she is in for :oops: two out going pups  (w00t)

Roxy went under the gate & climbed two steps. (w00t) Went off to get the camera but she had already come back down. :wacko: :lol:

Little Violet is as good as gold :wub: I could quite easily of took her home with me Julie!!

Ron you will be in trouble, :lol: little Honey is into everything. Trying to jump into the shoe box. (w00t) Just hope you have a good selection of shoes for her to chew on. :thumbsup:

I kept trying to get a good head shot of Junior :wacko: but we all know what men are like, must be the same in the canine world too. :lol:

glad violets a good girl o:) ...what with the terrible 2 of maddie + smudge :devil: :devil: its my turn to have a calm cutie :thumbsup:

il have my camera at the ready with mum and roxy.....between dottie and roxy i think mum might get taken away by the folk in white coats :oops: :lol: :- "

Last edited:
SilverScreen said:
Carol Jepson said:
Dear Carol, FANTASTIC pictures of ALL the pups. Violet looks such a sweet, pretty little thing whilst every picture of Honey she is into everything!!! I think I have my work cut out over the next few months because Biba is the most bossy and upfront puppy in her litter too!!!! What have I done??? Lol. Looking forward to it. They all look great and your boy is a very good looking dog. Just 8 more SLEEPS!!!!!! Wippee. Thanks Carol. Oh, and Hi to Barry too.

9 sleeps including tonight ron :wacko: or is it only 8 for you as will be so excited your not get any sleep next saturday night (w00t)

peppermint lady said:
SilverScreen said:
Carol Jepson said:

9 sleeps including tonight ron :wacko: or is it only 8 for you as will be so excited your not get any sleep next saturday night (w00t)

Yes, all of that. Excited also useless at maths and counting - unless its puppies and doggies!! See you tomorrow and I'm sure Emma will give you a hug of her puppies.

im back and in one piece (w00t) what little darlings they are,and what a difference two weeks make :lol:

IMG_9453.jpg

IMG_9457.jpg

IMG_9467.jpg

IMG_9468.jpg

IMG_9470.jpg

IMG_9476.jpg

IMG_9479.jpg

IMG_9482.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
well done to holly,neve and lucas that took some great pics today :thumbsup: :huggles:

IMG_9546.jpg

IMG_9560.jpg

IMG_9551.jpg

IMG_9575.jpg

IMG_9579.jpg

IMG_9591.jpg

IMG_9584.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back