The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Brenna And Walter's Puppies

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
(w00t) what a shame we missed seeing little honey, i hope shes not as naughty as roxy and violet, i thought smudge was a rat bag :- " them violet arrived :lol:

Awww wish I lived nearer to see little Honey :wub: It's nice to hear how she's doing, speak to Ron regularly and he sends me loads of piccies of Honey, Biba and all his other dogs :huggles: I can't believe that Roxy and Violet are naughtier than Smudge....... I blame the breeders (w00t) :lol: Give Honey a cuddle from me next week :huggles:

Well the babes made it to 6 months lol :sweating: and not one of them are naughty puppies :- " Here are a couple of piccies of Junior :wub: :wub: and some that Ron sent to me of Lily, she is certainly growing into a lovely girl :wub: :wub: and I am hoping one of the Mrs Peppermints will put some lovely piccies on, preferably standy-uppy ones (w00t) :lol: of Violet and Roxy :wub: and thanks to Trish for the lovely pics of Junior :huggles:

Jnr3-1.jpg
:wub:

Jmr2-1.jpg

lily22-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
aww look at lily shes looking gorgeous :wub: :wub: :wub: she was my favorite :huggles: doesnt she look so much like my jakey :wub: :huggles:

roxy and violet say happy six months to junior and lilly :wub:

don,t they look great .will post some pics when we can julie not on line

tonight laptop problems :rant:

Carol Jepson said:
lily :huggles:   :wub:
lily29-1.jpg

Magnificent pictures of Jnr Carol - such a striking dog and he looks well fit! Lovely to see my darling Lily up there on screen ... as you know, she is a joy to me and a credit to you. We are just back from a long walk and they are all crashed out - peace at last!!

I must try and work out this photo thing and post some pictures of the dogs myself but thanks so much for showing off Lily to everyone - isn't she just the prettiest Whippet?

trish g said:
aww look at lily shes looking gorgeous  :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   she was my favorite  :huggles: doesnt she look so much like my jakey  :wub:   :huggles:
She was my favourite too! Still is!! Although I can't wait to see some recent shots of Roxy and Violet. Lily (was Honey) is a fantastic girl - confident, keen, smart, agile, brave and soooo good looking but by far she is my most clever Whippet and runs rings round Biba who I got the same say as Lily. They have been quite a handful!

Carol Jepson said:
Well the babes made it to 6 months lol  :sweating:   and not one of them are naughty puppies  :- "  Here are a couple of piccies of Junior :wub:   :wub:   and some that Ron sent to me of Lily, she is certainly growing into a lovely girl  :wub:   :wub:   and I am hoping one of the Mrs Peppermints will put some lovely piccies on, preferably standy-uppy ones  (w00t)   :lol: of Violet and Roxy  :wub:   and thanks to Trish for the lovely pics of Junior  :huggles:
Jnr3-1.jpg

Jmr2-1.jpg

lily22-1.jpg

Is that Violet with the heart collar on.....Ive fallen in love...shes gorgeous... :wub: :wub:

Janimal said:
Carol Jepson said:
Well the babes made it to 6 months lol  :sweating:   and not one of them are naughty puppies  :- "   Here are a couple of piccies of Junior :wub:   :wub:   and some that Ron sent to me of Lily, she is certainly growing into a lovely girl  :wub:   :wub:   and I am hoping one of the Mrs Peppermints will put some lovely piccies on, preferably standy-uppy ones  (w00t)   :lol: of Violet and Roxy  :wub:    and thanks to Trish for the lovely pics of Junior  :huggles:
Jnr3-1.jpg

Jmr2-1.jpg

lily22-1.jpg

Is that Violet with the heart collar on.....Ive fallen in love...shes gorgeous... :wub: :wub:

thats carols junior :p

they are all looking great great to see all the grandchildren :thumbsup:

:wub: roxy and :wub: violet have had 4 trials each (half hand slips i mean)

and violet was a natural from the off :thumbsup: but roxy on her first go decided to do a runner :oops: but yesterday was she was brilliant.......totally different attitude and really enjoyed herself :thumbsup: little violet still looks to little to be trialing :lol: e also met up with their other sister lily....this was the 1st time we have seen her and shes a little poppet :wub:

You doing a Lurch there Julie - and cutting your head off? :lol:

June Jonigk said:
You doing a Lurch there Julie - and cutting your head off? :lol:

I like the headless version :lol:

but it was nice to meet lily at long last think her two sisters enjoyed

seeing her :huggles:

Lovely to see the girls together :wub: :huggles:

Lily just looks like auntie Misty, same look on her face :lol: She must be the boss :- "

Violet is the spit of her dad & Roxy is a good mix of Brenna Gypsy & Jade. :wub: :huggles:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back