The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Brenna And Walter's Puppies

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: thanks trish...they look soooooooooo chubby

this time next sunday they will be home (w00t)

we saw a very excited ron today :blink:

nice to meet these little tykes again,there new owners better have plenty of stamina.great pics by the young jepsons. guess what theyll want for xmas (w00t)

Thanks Trish for coming and taking some great pictures :huggles: Glad you enjoyed playing with them (w00t) but you didn't tire them out, they had an hour and were ready to go again (w00t) :lol: This time next week they will be in their new homes :huggles: and causing havoc :lol: and I've put my order in for my birthday before the young jepsons :lol: Thanks again Trish and Graham :huggles:

They look great Carol :thumbsup: ............I can give them all a cuddle next week :huggles:

great picture trish they look lovely your going miss them carol

trish g said:
well done to holly,neve and lucas that took some great pics today :thumbsup:   :huggles:
IMG_9546.jpg

IMG_9560.jpg

IMG_9551.jpg

IMG_9575.jpg

IMG_9579.jpg

IMG_9591.jpg

IMG_9584.jpg

WHAT FANTASTIC PHOTOS - Thanks Trish - Thanks Carol!! Its so great to see them and, of course, I'm dead excited about next week. The last picture of Roxy is a classic - a HUGE arhhhh factor!!!! Honey looks like she's changed colour everytime I see new pictures - she looks stunning. Thanks a million.

(w00t) elisha is on the count down now :* as is ron (w00t) :p

she told her teachers this morning that she gets violet on sunday and she has to take her to school with her because she is hers (w00t) im trying to convince her to leave her at home with me :wacko: :wacko: il have to check her school bag as she leaves. (w00t) (w00t)

only 5 more days :sweating: aww little elisha will be able to cuddle them all on sunday, if they keep still long enough (w00t) as trish can tell you lol :lol: i am going to miss them :( and i want plenty of piccies and updates and i will nag you all!!! :lol:

The blue dog is the image of his dad :wub: It's a wonder your not tempted to keep him Carol :- "

we only had the 1 boy Jacquie :sweating: so decision was made Junior was staying :D was getting a little worried after the 3 little girl was born :sweating: if we had all girlies we would have kept one but it would of been a really hard decision :blink:

Carol Jepson said:
we only had the 1 boy Jacquie :sweating:   so decision was made Junior was staying  :D   was getting a little worried after the 3 little girl was born  :sweating:   if we had all girlies we would have kept one but it would of been a really hard decision  :blink:

Of course he was the only boy :D I'm still half a sleep I think :wacko: Lucky you Julie best of luck with her :luck:

Carol Jepson said:
only 5 more days  :sweating:   aww little elisha will be able to cuddle them all on sunday, if they keep still long enough  (w00t)   as trish can tell you lol :lol:   i am going to miss them  :(   and i want plenty of piccies and updates and i will nag you all!!!  :lol:
you can nag us like we have nagged you carol (w00t)

promise you will get lot,s of updates and pictures mate :thumbsup:

told ron he needs to get the pic problem sorted a.s.a.p :lol:

im sure dotty and smudge will tire them out :)

if not we can let them loose in the horses paddock when they

come into the stables to have there tea that should sort them out (w00t)

hope we get some nice weather so they can go out and play :huggles:

Well Barry has had them out today playing, it's lovely and warm with glorious sunshine :D :D Roxy of course was first one out and has been to the toilet outside (w00t) and the others followed but kept coming in and going out :lol: They have had a huge chicken tea and are now fast asleep so I can start to sort the kids out now before they wake up again (w00t) :lol:

aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhggggggggggggggggg

I CANT WAIT ANY LONGER :sweating: :sweating: :sweating: :sweating:

peppermint lady said:
aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhgggggggggggggggggI CANT WAIT ANY LONGER :sweating:   :sweating:   :sweating:   :sweating:

(w00t) :lol: :lol: i know that feeling :p

when will jacob be able to go home with you trish? :blink:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back