The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Britain's Biggest Dog

(w00t) (w00t) i bet he dont sleep on there bed at night :eek: :unsure: :wacko: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
au contraire!i bet he sleeps EXACTLY where he wants to! :lol:

I've just been watching ricard & judy :- " and there is a bigger dog out there that this one...its a great dane, and it's flippen huge :D

A friend e mailed me this pic saying it was the biggest dog the world

Bigdog.jpg

kris said:
au contraire!i bet he sleeps EXACTLY where he wants to! :lol:
LOL, well we once had 2 Great Danes, 2 Borzois, 2 kids, IG and some cats all in one bed. OK there was also a single bed pushed against our bed at our feet. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just imagine how much he eats....costs a futune i bet :b

nevermind how much he eats, its the other end thats scary! u would need a shovel and a bin liner nevermind a poo bag!! (w00t)

OH MY GOD (w00t) that is huge ive seen smaller horses he he i wouldnt want to be a burglar and try and break into thier house lol

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back