The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bryn Is A Bit Odd

Whippets Rule

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
(w00t)

here is whip cross Bryn being a weirdo....sucking a cuddly goose.

P2240062.jpg

P2240057.jpg

P2240059.jpg

Badger sat down next to him and asked "mum does he have to keep doing that?"

P2240065.jpg

"mind if i lie here for a bit"

P2240066.jpg

"and keep you company"

P2240067.jpg

silly sod isn't he :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
My Connie sucks her rabbit (aka Baba) until shes asleep and her 1/2 brother does the same with his Garfield .....Its a cute habit :wub:

Connie .......

Connie.jpg

Awwww cute piks! One of mine does this too, I call it ninnying. A cat breeder I once knew used this word to describe the trance-like state cats go into when they're pawing at wool and our Buffy falls into the same state when she's sucking her toys. :lol:

:wub: :wub: :wub: Gorgeous pictures

my kitten used to do this years ago to my jumper when i cuddled her, it was almost like suckling that they do on their mummies, it is cute.

its so cute watching them :wub: ,my phoebe suckles her quilt,they obviously get lots of comfort out of doing it :thumbsup:

woody has a snowman :)

P2240036.jpg

Woody doesn't go into a trance but Bryn does, his eyes half close and he squeaks softly to himself and he's totally away with the fairies :blink: he also kneads the goose with his paws.

as a footnote......Bryn is rescued and he spent the first nine months of his life kept in one room with cats..the RSPCA took the cats away and we took Bryn.....when he greets us he rubs round our legs like a cat and he arches his back when he gets stroked. :wub:

P2240052.jpg

Woody doesn't go into a trance but Bryn does, his eyes half close and he squeaks softly to himself and he's totally away with the fairies blink.gif he also kneads the goose with his paws.

Thats the same as Connie and Oddy ........ Very cute ....... and just them being them ......When Connie went out all day as a pup we had to take her Baba other wise she couldn't settle :wub: ......Your boys look lovely and content :thumbsup:

They are beautiful pictures. I can't wait til I get my dog, finally I'll have a use for all those stupid teddy bears stuffed in my cupboard that my boyfriend has won for me at the fair over the last few years. They look so cute snuggled up like that. Awwww.

Lovely pictures. :huggles: Isnt it funny how they become attached to just one toy sometimes. :lol:

with my Kobi - its his duck.... :lol: :)

Resized_Xmas_06_024.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
my beddie and whippet are exactly the same - beddie loves playing especially with his duck - whippet gives me the eyes as if to say - 'does he have to live with us - the damn ducks not even real' :blink:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back