The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Buebezi Friandise - Ffion 3 Mths

derbygirl

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi again, well here is Miss F, a little :x to take photos of, just will not stand still :angry: she is the sweetest little girl, very loving and full of fun! Just about to hit the leggy stage, I reckon she could do with a ballet outfit with those legs :D

Annalese and I are looking forward to Saturday, we only have Cracker this year, but that should leave more time for some whippet girly stuff shopping :- " Good luck everyone.

K & A

View attachment 41253

IMG_2477s.JPG

fynn says a big hello to his sister :p and good luck to you all on saturday :luck: :luck: :luck: ,i will be watching it on tv,but wish i was going :(

Last edited by a moderator:
:wub: Looking beautiful ........... So like her mum :huggles:

Here's mum at her first show 11mths .............

Last edited by a moderator:
Very much like Mum and very pretty too :wub:

very pretty girl,so much like her Mummy :wub: :wub:

Oooh, she's looking lovely and SO like Diva it's uncanny :wub:

Ruso says - Hi Sis, see you like the standy up bits as much as I do (w00t)

very striking colouring!

what are the parents KC names?

Wow those two are just gorgeous :wub:

They are both very striking :wub: :wub:

she is a lovely girl :wub: and what a great colour :thumbsup: !

I hope I get a boy like that one day, but no too soon, too exhausted by my own little o:)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back