The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Buffy's Babies

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
gavo said:
:cheers: Hi all. just to let you all know we are still here.

Atlast the business is sold so ive got my time back.

We are off on holiday to Devon on thursday, so when i get back there will be loads of pics to see here.

Look forward to seeing you all at the scottish derby.

Take care

Gavin

:cheers:

Good to see you on here Gavin, hope you have a great holiday, and look forward to seeing lots of Codie pics when you get back :thumbsup:

[SIZE=14pt]Enjoyed looking at these lovely photos of some very gorgeous whippets [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
gavo said:

We are off on holiday to Devon on thursday, so when i get back there will be loads of pics to see here.

Take care

Gavin

Good to have you back! Cannot wait to see the pictures of Cody!!!

Looking forward to seeing you at the Derby!

gavo said:

Take care

Gavin

hope you have a great time :thumbsup: (as i live in Devon)i'm on holiday from tommorrow(wednesday) for a week and a half(yipee!!!!!)just going on day trips,dog shows,doing things around the house,going for long walks with the dogs,[SIZE=14pt]freedom[/SIZE] at last :teehee: :teehee:

daledogs said:
hope you have a great time :thumbsup: (as i live in Devon)i'm on holiday from tommorrow(wednesday) for a week and a half(yipee!!!!!)just going on day trips,dog shows,doing things around the house,going for long walks with the dogs,[SIZE=14pt]freedom[/SIZE] at last :teehee: :teehee:

Never know we might bump into each other, if you see 4 adults 4 children a lovely blue whippet and a white Bishon freie, then there is a good chance it is us.

We are staying in Halwell, but we will be all over the place.

gavo said:
daledogs said:

Never know we might bump into each other, if you see 4 adults 4 children a lovely blue whippet and a white Bishon freie, then there is a good chance it is us.

We are staying in Halwell, but we will be all over the place.

I thought you had posted more Codie pictures !!

Your going to be on holiday when Codie has his 'half' birthday - wednesday 13th !! :cheers: Give him a birthday kiss from me :wub:

Despite the crazy world around us , Me Toby and Buffy had a lovely walk tonight

july05037.jpg

july05036.jpg

july05033.jpg

july05032.jpg

july05030.jpg

july05029.jpg

Your last Toby pictures are just lovely - in that greenery - beautiful. :wub: o:) and such clear pictures :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
God haven't they grown - Byron's huge! (w00t) :wub:

Both are looking good!!

Byron and Macey have grown - Boy oh boy (w00t) - they are lovely :wub: o:) but Macey sure does look a bit scary on that first picture - its the eyes. :lol: :unsure:

Janimal said:
Byron and Macey have grown - Boy oh boy (w00t)   - they are lovely :wub:   o:)   but Macey sure  does look a bit scary on that first picture - its the eyes. :lol:   :unsure:
Demon Eyed Dog Janis! :devil:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back