The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Buffy's Babies

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
That last picture is so cute :huggles: :thumbsup:

Can I make a request please someone - I Need a TANK picture someone - how is the gorgeous lad :wub: doing anyone. :unsure: Please I beg of you

Janimal said:
That last picture is so cute  :huggles:   :thumbsup:
Can I make a request please someone - I Need a TANK picture someone - how is the gorgeous lad :wub:   doing anyone. :unsure: Please  I beg of you

Sorry Janis, I think Dougie and Liz still havent got access to a PC, so how about a couple of oldies till we go to the Derby - I promise I'll take loads of pictures of him there !!!!

pups6weeks_013.jpg

pups7weeks_007.jpg

Oh Thank you - I kept a few on my Pc :b - hope you didnt mind.

This ones my favourite :wub: :wub: :wub:

Tank_my_fave.jpg

Janimal said:
Oh Thank you - I kept a few on my Pc  :b - hope you didnt mind.This ones my favourite :wub:   :wub:   :wub:

Awwww cute :wub: :wub: :wub: Its amazing to think that they will be six months old on Wednesday !!!!!!

dogs_066.jpg

and this one - :wub: :wub: Dougie sorry... but he stays in my heart :wub: - I did like him.

Tank_and_RJ.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
buffyrannoch said:
Janimal said:
Oh Thank you - I kept a few on my Pc  :b - hope you didnt mind.This ones my favourite :wub:   :wub:   :wub:

Awwww cute :wub: :wub: :wub: Its amazing to think that they will be six months old on Wednesday !!!!!!

I dont know where the time goes - Kobi is 16 weeks already and Oscar will be 1 at the end of this month. :wacko:

I got to meet Tam today and he is a lovely dog. :wub: Can't wait to meet all of Buffy's babies :wub: :wub: There was just something about this litter :wub: :wub: :wub:

buffyrannoch said:
John said:
Tam having fun in the sun.
Tamracing.jpg

He looks so grown up !!!!

Yes but he will still be wee Tam to me even though he is bigger than his dad.

pamalkie said:
I got to meet Tam today and he is a lovely dog.  :wub: Can't wait to meet all of Buffy's babies :wub:   :wub: There was just something about this litter  :wub:   :wub:   :wub:

Yes what a litter it will be great to see them all together again.

:wub: lovely, lovely pictures, but that last one is especially wonderful. That's a dog who adores his mummy :wub:

Awww - just lovely pictures again - they are such pretty dogs. :wub: and that scenery and greenery certainly does them justice. :thumbsup:

I just love my mum :wub: :wub:

Took a few of Tam in the front garden this afternoon. He was flat out till I brought the camera out :) , but soon woke up when Robbie saw something in a garden.

Tam

Suntam.jpg

Tam again

Suntam1.jpg

Robbie barked :- " and everyone ran to see what he was looking st :lol: ,,,can you see what he barked at ? (w00t) (w00t)

Suntam2.jpg

Robbie still looking at it (w00t) (w00t)

Suntam3.jpg

Crikey (w00t) How spotty is robbie :wub: Looks in good nick Sue!!

Vicky said:
Crikey  (w00t) How spotty is robbie  :wub: Looks in good nick Sue!!
He is like a skinny dalmation now (w00t) ,,he is in nice nick though and got a shower yesterday as was more black than white :- " :wacko:

Tam is getting spots now,he has 3 :oops:

Lovely pictures Susan - is that a Cat hes looking at by any chance ?? (w00t)

Robbie and the other 2 look just great. :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back