The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Buffy's Babies

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Now I'm jealous of your Scottish hills again... :angry:

Lovely to see your whippets having a fun time. :thumbsup:

We all went for a walk at the country park last night :D . The photo's I did get were rubbish :( but will still post a few on :) .

Tam

Augwalk4.jpg

Tam again :)

Augwalk2.jpg

Another of Tam (w00t)

Augwalk9.jpg

And one of Rachel and Gary :- "

Augwalk8.jpg

We saw no swan's, geese, duck's or bunny's, but the kid's and dog's had a great time :D

anslinmcg said:
Question for Gavin
I take both Byron and Macey to the same places to run, but Byron is now looking like a patchwork quilt with all of his little scars.

Macey does not have a mark on her, as I have checked regularly, is it because she is brindle?  :- "

I know whippies are thin skinned but is Cody scarring so easily?

This question is open to others too!

Hi Linda.

Yep Codie is the same, loads of little scars, if he gets a slight graze it scars, dont know if this is common in blues or not.

Gavin :cheers:

Nice to see Tam again Susan - and your lovely kids. :wub: :wub: Wow Tams grown up isnt he just. :wub:

Dont you get to meet up very often with the owners of Tank - I miss him :(

Last edited by a moderator:
gavo said:
anslinmcg said:
Question for Gavin
I take both Byron and Macey to the same places to run, but Byron is now looking like a patchwork quilt with all of his little scars.

Macey does not have a mark on her, as I have checked regularly, is it because she is brindle?  :- "

I know whippies are thin skinned but is Cody scarring so easily?

This question is open to others too!

Hi Linda.

Yep Codie is the same, loads of little scars, if he gets a slight graze it scars, dont know if this is common in blues or not.

Gavin :cheers:

Thanks for that, thought I was being a cruel mum!!!

My poor wee solider with all of his war wounds!!!

Susan said:
We all went for a walk at the country park last night  :D . The photo's I did get were rubbish  :(   but will still post a few on  :) .
We saw no swan's, geese, duck's or bunny's, but the kid's and dog's had a great time  :D

Love the second piccie of Tam, he looks so ethereal.

The last picture is so calming and relaxed. Especially with what's just happened....

Fab pics Susan the dogs look lovely :wub: :wub: :wub:

Great news, Ive just spoken to Susan, and Tam has won the puppy show at the BWRA Champs !!!!!

[SIZE=21pt]Well Done Tam [/SIZE] :cheers: :huggles:

Ooo [SIZE=21pt]Well done Tam [/SIZE] :cheers: :cheers: :thumbsup:

:cheers: :cheers: CONGRATULATIONS TAM :cheers: :cheers:

:cheers: Thank's Everyone :cheers:

Wee Tam won the puppy show (w00t) , I could not believe it myself (w00t)

Tam,,well a sleepy Tam -_- -_-

Heres a few more of Buffy and Toby tonight on the Moor, it was a lovely night for a walk...............

august1032.jpg

august1031.jpg

august1028.jpg

august1026.jpg

august1019.jpg

august1014.jpg

august1002.jpg

august1033.jpg

Oh I forgot - Toby met his first Great Dane today !!!!!!! Little monkey was trying to get the Dane to play chasey !!!!!

august1054.jpg

august1053.jpg

buffyrannoch said:
Oh I forgot - Toby met his first Great Dane today !!!!!!!  Little monkey was trying to get the Dane to play chasey !!!!!
august1054.jpg

august1053.jpg

the Dane looks well impressed , NOT !!! :oops: :lol:

:wub: just love sweet boy Toby, when I found K9 one night I sat + read 42 pages of Buffy's babies and Little Toby stole my heart, love the photo of him lying on a comfy plant bed o:) o:) 8)

Susan - loved your pictures of Tam and his rosette. :wub: :thumbsup: and Jill your pictures of Toby with taht Great Dane are just :wub: :wub: Love them - little monkey he is trying to goad him into play isnt he??? :teehee: :wacko:

buffyrannoch said:
Oh I forgot - Toby met his first Great Dane today !!!!!!! Little monkey was trying to get the Dane to play chasey !!!!!

august1054.jpg

I rekon the Graet Dane was thinking push off shorty ive got bigger tooth picks than you.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back