The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Buffy's Babies

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I also went to see Macey and Byron today......

september008.jpg

september007.jpg

september005.jpg

september006.jpg

september001.jpg

Wow Macey and Byron have just shot up too,.... gorgeous :wub: :wub: Has Macey stopped te howling yet??? :unsure:

Byron has such a lovely shape about him, you've got him in great nick Lyn and little Macey has got such a pretty girly face :wub:

Janimal said:
Wow Macey and Byron have just shot up too,.... gorgeous  :wub:   :wub:   Has Macey stopped te howling yet??? :unsure:
Not yet but we are trying to ignore her. She is definitely not coming into season, everyone checked her on Sunday!! :oops:

wild whippies said:
Macey and Byron are beauties!! :wub:
Thank you - my babies!!! :wub: :wub:

Vicky said:
Byron has such a lovely shape about him, you've got him in great nick Lyn and little Macey has got such a pretty girly face  :wub:
Thank you Vicky.

Byron is one stunning dog (I am biased!! Love at first sight!) and a mummys boy!! Macey is such a sweetie and trouble all rolled in to one - she is one who starts the play fighting!!

Mind you Vick, she is living up to her name Racey Macey!!!!!! :- "

It was great to see them all and it was nice to see Molly again as it was a long time since the last time I saw her but will we ever see the magnificent seven together again with mum and dad?

Oh I've missed some of this, Macey and Bryon look lovely, :wub: :wub: wow haven't they grown up quickly (w00t)

That picture of Toby with the great Dane is a classic so funny, the Dane looks HUGE (w00t)

John said:
It was great to see them all and it was nice to see Molly again as it was a long time since the last time I saw her but will we ever see the magnificent seven together again with mum and dad?

:( [SIZE=14pt]I know John, Im really gutted that I didnt make it on Sunday, I could not drive due to a reall heavy party the night before.[/SIZE]

I was really proud of all the pups though to see them with their prizes was brill, and didnt Buffy do well.

The next meeting I will deffinetly be there, so lets hope we can get them ALL together this time.

Cheers

:cheers:

[SIZE=14pt]Gavin[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Hi Just a couple of pics of Codie relaxing outside .[/SIZE]

2005_0619Image0062.jpg

2005_0621Image0095.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]Really energetic eh lol[/SIZE]

:cheers:

[SIZE=14pt]Gavin[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Gav glad to see that you are still looking after my dog :- " :oops:

He looks so comfortable. :wub: :wub:

Codie is looking lovely Gavin :thumbsup: [SIZE=14pt]and come on Jill have you picked that new puppy up yet????[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
:oops: whata mistaka to maka ..... just realized the 15th is tomorrow :b :b :lol:

Not long now - well Too long actually (w00t) this time tomorrow :- " :blink: :b :huggles:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back