The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Burgled :o))

talisman

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi

Some unknown person sneeked into my house at tea time yesterday and helped themselfs to a chicken leg defrosting on the draining board.

Both children promised they didnt get peckish and take it. Jack russel to small to reach even though she thinks she is huge, So that only leaves one suspect, is this a guilty face lol

She has never done this before and I was really confused to were it had gone. Know I am getting old but not quite that dopey yet.

Wendy

chair_smaller.jpg

Paula Roberts said:
Your calling a WHIPPET a THIEF NEVER. :- "

Naturally this is why I am assuming someone must of crept in and stole it. Megan is far to o:) to do anything bad :- " cough cough

Wendy

talisman said:
Hi
Some unknown person sneeked into my house at tea time yesterday and helped themselfs to a chicken leg defrosting on the draining board.

Both children promised they didnt get peckish and take it. Jack russel to small to reach even though she thinks she is huge, So that only leaves one suspect, is this a guilty face lol

She has never done this before and I was really confused to were it had gone. Know I am getting old but not quite that dopey yet.

Wendy

looking at megans little innocent face o:) shes not guilty :- "

i once had a whole cooked chicken disappear from my work units :blink: ,i was confused to where it had gone too :wacko: ,i blamed the dog that slept for a good few hours after (w00t) my greyhound bitch :lol: :lol: :lol: god bless her :wub:

(w00t) must have been the kids .that gorguse whippet would never do such a thing :lol:

It was a leg you say?

I think the most likely explanation is that it got up and WALKED! :- "

:- "

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi

it was only one leg so it must of hopped it :oops:

I can remember when I had my GSD, hubby came down one morning to let them out, He came back to bed and asked why there was a chicken wing on the floor. I had no idea and could not think were it had come from. He said he picked it up and put it on the draining board. Then it dawned on me I had taken a whole chicken out of the freezer the night before to defrost and this was all that was left. Went down to see for myself and the wing had gone :eek: Thing is there was no wrapping or anything he has eaten the lot with the help from a small russell.

Hang on a min I see a link. In both incidents the russel was present the same russel. There I knew it couldnt be my little o:)

Wendy :thumbsup:

Oh dear sorry for laughing :lol:

this sounds very familiar - Ive had whole ham shanks and a joint of beef dissapear too .... do you suppose its worth ringing Crimewatch. :lol: :lol:

If someone has stolen something and its completely dissapeared, wrapper and all, I usually find out who it was the next day - as long as I watch who's 'business' belongs to which dog, its easy enough to find who is the guilty one :x :lol:

your Megan looks so innocent o:)

Can't believe it was that innocent looking Whippet!!! My TJ is shocked and appalled that anyone could accuse a Whippet of stealing from the work surfaces!!

Kids mate, never can trust them, they will blame anything onto the dogs, as they are an easy target. i mean look at her, butter wouldnt melt in her mouth :- " :D

YIS

JS

been there ,done that...................came down one xmas morning left a turkey defrosting overnight.result,one vanished turkey,one very fat puppy looking slightly green around the gills. :x it had eaten everything including the giblets and all that was left was the plastic wrapping. (w00t)

(w00t) :lol: same problem....my friend and i were working in the orchards on a lovely warm day,had 3 of my whippets with us,we were working right on the edge of the village......

When mole my black whippet who was a few trees away from us had got 8 BEEFBURGERS he was happily munching on (w00t) :wacko: so someone lost thier dinner that day :b :- " o:)

Love it lol

So what you are saying is that whippets are not to be trusted. They give the impression butter wouldnt melt but we know better. Hmm got take in with that one didnt I.

Maybe this will explain why every morning since I got Megan I have had to search for my socks and one of them is always damp. She is never around when i find them. and how all the pencils, pens have teeth marks in the end if not completely shredded. it is all getting clearer now.

:thumbsup:

Wendy

well im shocked and saddened that whippet lovers could ever accuse a face as innocent as that :- " could ever be accused of such a crime! shame on you all!!

right off the report this to the office of fair trials and hearings for whippets accused of theft! may take me some time as the place is always full???? :wacko:

I have to say my Bailey is good at nicking socks :D .My husband has a seek the sock game on nearly every morning :rant: .I must say he is good at hiding them my hubby always gives up and gets another pair for Bailey to focus on the little o:) lol

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back