Bwra Champs Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

wild whippies

Super-D-Duper
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
36lb Ht 1 (R RhymeNReason, B Sky Bound, W Tiger Tiger, Bk Stag Night Dreams, O Junior Walker)

36lbht12.sized.jpg

36lbht11.sized.jpg

36lbht13.sized.jpg

36lbht14.sized.jpg

36lb Ht2 (R Smokey Blue, B Avit, W Brookhill Maggie, Bk Ruby Murray, O Stag Possessed)

36lbht23.sized.jpg

36lbht26.sized.jpg

36lbht28.sized.jpg

36lbht29.sized.jpg

36lbht22.sized.jpg

40lb Scratch (R Four Sale, B Kaiser Chief, W Pennysworth, Bk What's It All About)

40lb1.sized.jpg

40lb2.sized.jpg

40lb4.sized.jpg

40lb5.sized.jpg

No Limit Ht1 (R Deneside Belle, B Tarkow, W Tag Heuer, Bk Magical dreams)

nolimitht11.sized.jpg

nolimitht12.sized.jpg

nolimitht13.sized.jpg

nolimitht14.sized.jpg

nolimitht15.sized.jpg

nolimitht16.sized.jpg

No Limit Ht 2 (R Quicksilver, B On The Ball, W Ellies Star, Bk Bagheera)

nolimitht21.sized.jpg

nolimitht22.sized.jpg

nolimitht23.sized.jpg

nolimitht24.sized.jpg

No Limit Ht 3 (R Demonic Love, B All About Annie, W Breakfast Boy, Bk Tykwondo)

nolimitht31.sized.jpg

nolimitht32.sized.jpg

nolimitht33.sized.jpg

nolimitht34.sized.jpg

nolimitht36.sized.jpg

wild whippies said:
No Limit Ht1 (R Deneside Belle, B Tarkow, W Tag Heuer, Bk Magical dreams)
nolimitht11.sized.jpg

nolimitht12.sized.jpg

nolimitht13.sized.jpg

nolimitht14.sized.jpg

nolimitht15.sized.jpg

nolimitht16.sized.jpg

Briliant pix Jac.Look's like Magical Dream's never even got a chance to run,as he was blocked all the way around that bend.Wonder where he would have finished,had he got any sort of a run.But that's dog's for you.Just a pity we wont see him get a fair crack again.

Looks like a great race between Tykwando and Demonic Love :thumbsup:

Hazel

Last edited by a moderator:
wow what a set of pics!!! some great bendy legs pics there jac!!!! (w00t)

milly said:
Looks like a great race between Tykwando and Demonic Love :thumbsup: Hazel

Was a fantastic race hazel, pics show they were neck and neck all the way. Over the moon with the way he has come on...................but he's still my big baby :wub: :wub: Even when all 50 lb of him sits on your knee (w00t)

Ahhhhhh - now where's that seeding thread (w00t)

Brill pics as usual :thumbsup: How many No Limits running (w00t) :D Scratch racings on the up :thumbsup:

Prob about 25% of whippets were scratch racers if i think back to when we took the entries...................either that or my maths still at key stage 1!! lol

scratch is nigh on always one of the biggest classes

In that case Chris with all the up and coming pups,might make 30% come this time next year :thumbsup: :D

Vicky said:
Ahhhhhh - now where's that seeding thread  (w00t)
Tony mentioned that my shots of the 36lb ht2 could of given viewers the perception that Dobs was trying to run wide in this race as I only posted some on the sequence. For the record here's the whole sequence. (not the best kind of race you want to see your dog in when it's just recovered from an injury)

36lbht23.sized.jpg

36lbht24.sized.jpg

36lbht25.sized.jpg

36lbht26.sized.jpg

36lbht28.sized.jpg

36lbht29.sized.jpg

36lbht210.sized.jpg

36lbht211.sized.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
After him just coming back from an injury Jac,your stomach must have churned when you saw these pics :( :x Looks like he was lucky to stay on his feet

2 weeks previous, a similar situation at Tyrone.

seeding1-1.jpg

seeding2-1.jpg

seeding3-1.jpg

seeding4-1.jpg

For the sake of all dogs safety, I really do think that electing racing managers to observe races is essential. It is too difficult to expect owners to know their dogs exact habits when they're stood at the traps so I won't criticise anyone personally but I do think independant observers are essential in judging the correct seeding of a dog. Good luck Graham, I'm sure this will be no easy task. :thumbsup:

wild whippies said:
Vicky said:
Ahhhhhh - now where's that seeding thread  (w00t)
Tony mentioned that my shots of the 36lb ht2 could of given viewers the perception that Dobs was trying to run wide in this race as I only posted some on the sequence. For the record here's the whole sequence. (not the best kind of race you want to see your dog in when it's just recovered from an injury)

36lbht23.sized.jpg

36lbht24.sized.jpg

36lbht25.sized.jpg

36lbht26.sized.jpg

36lbht28.sized.jpg

36lbht29.sized.jpg

36lbht210.sized.jpg

36lbht211.sized.jpg

go on then jac whos seeded where ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back