The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Cannot Keep The Secret.........

:cheers:

Funny I knew of that little secret :- " :D

Knew you would be bursting :p .........hope everything continues to go smoothly.

All the best from the crew here at Mychaka

Cristina

(w00t) Well I never!!

Genevieve seems to have put a little weight on!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess 7 puppies, 4 girls and 3 boys.

:luck: :huggles: :huggles: to mum to be :thumbsup:

jools said:
(w00t) Well I never!!Genevieve seems to have put a little weight on!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess 7 puppies, 4 girls and 3 boys.

:luck:   :huggles:   :huggles: to mum to be :thumbsup:

Thanks, but her name is Callista! :D

That ratio would be nice. :) They should be just about large egg size at this stage :b

Last edited by a moderator:
she does look pretty large :)

id say 8 ,, 5 bitches 3 dogs :thumbsup:

more puppies!! WOOHOO!! :luck: :luck:

I'm guessing 6, 4 girls and 2 boy's, but I suck at guessing, just so you know (w00t)

Congratulations Lida, remembering how Callista was with Bess's last litter, she is sure to be a wonderful mum. I say 6, 3 of each... all beautiful :luck: :luck: :luck:

BTW who's the father??? or is that a secret at this stage :)

Good luck with Callista and her litter. :luck: :luck: Im going to say 7 pups 4 dogs and 3 bitches. :)

Goodluck, I'm sure they will be stunning, Callista is :wub: , however many :luck: Who is Dad?

The daddy is - Alex = NZ CH/Aust CH Shenace Good On Ya (imp NZ)

More pix on Shenace website:

Shenace

no wonder you can't keep it a secret, she can hardly hide her tum under a baggy jumper (w00t) :lol:

:luck:

:wub: Congratulation Lida, She is look well :wub:

o:) I got a little secret as well ........... :- " same date

good luck on the birth :luck: hope all goes smoothly :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Lots of :luck: for the beautiful Callista.

:luck: :luck: for Callista with whelping! She is beautiful and daddy as well. :wub:

How exciting - Callista has always been one of my favourites on K9, and she is so lovely with the youngsters I'm sure she will make a wonderful mum! :thumbsup:

Good luck :luck: :luck: :luck:

Zephyr said:
How exciting - Callista has always been one of my favourites on K9, and she is so lovely with the youngsters I'm sure she will make a wonderful mum! :thumbsup:
Good luck :luck:   :luck:   :luck:

The question is what is Genevieve going to think when she is banished from the nest (w00t)

Not a lot!! :angry: But I bet she thinks the puppies are great when they are old enough to play with (w00t)

Good luck with the litter, I think 7, 3 boys and 4 girls :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back