The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Cannot Keep The Secret.........

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
[SIZE=14pt]CONGRATULATIONS [/SIZE] :cheers:

clever Callista, 2.5 hrs is that a record ?

she certainly knows what she's doing, especially giving birth to them on the comfy sofa....where they'll end up for most of the time :lol: :lol:

:cheers: how lovely, well done

:luck: good luck little babies

awwwwwwww so gorgeous little babies :wub: :wub:

well done Mum :cheers: :cheers: well done to you :cheers: :cheers:

:wub: :wub: :wub: I can just smell those puppies :wub: :wub: nothing better than puppy smell :wub:

[SIZE=14pt]WELL DONE CALLISTA [/SIZE]

arnt they just :wub:

moriarte said:
Seraphina said:
:wub: can I see some stripes emerging ? :wub: :wub:

Yes, the parti girl in the middle is definitely brindle, and one of the boys.

Everything is settling down, Genevieve and Coco are back from exile from the back half of the house.

Callista has to be dragged out several times a day to the garden, and she is fed and watered in the nest, but her babies look are very content, i have never before seen such quiet pups. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=21pt]Big Congratulations Callista[/SIZE] and to the daddy as well [SIZE=14pt]Alex[/SIZE] :wub: :wub: :wub:

All looking beautiful Lida and I just know we're in for some absolutely lovely photo's as they grow up. All the very best, you deserve it :cheers:

All the best from Cristina, Uncle Steelie and the rest of the Mychaka mob.

Gorgeous gorgeous babies :wub: :wub: :wub: well done Callista clever girl :huggles:

Congratulations Callista- what beautiful babies you have :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Well done all. :cheers: Sounds like everything is going well. Thanks for the photos :thumbsup:

Awwww congratulations Callista, your babies are very beautiful!!!! :wub: :wub:

Sorry I'm late on the congratulations, haven't been around much!!

Well done!

Congratulations Lida. Beautiful looking bubs :wub: :thumbsup: o:) Am not surprised Callista is a wonderful mum. :cheers:

I was going to wait with more pics for their one week birthday, that is Friday. But the girls are practising Swan Lake and wanted to show off, even if Miss Piggy cannot keep in step :)

:wub: :wub: [SIZE=14pt]BEAUTIFUL PUPPIES [/SIZE] :wub: :wub:

They are looking better every new pic, such lovely colours. Any ideas on who is staying yet Lida?

[SIZE=21pt]CONGRATULATIONS[/SIZE]

Well done to Callista and Alex - obviously a match made in Heaven, how else would you end up with such heavenly looking pups :wub: :wub: :wub:

You must be thrilled Lida, they are really gorgeous - can't wait to see them growing up.

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back